snowandmud.com VIRUS THREAT?

summitx

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Thanks for looking into it so fast Ron. Now I can breath easy and get my regular S&M Fix

rknight111

Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
Website
www.snowandmud.com
I will be shutting the site down at 1 am for about 1/2 hour. Im upgrading to 3.8.6, and before that they are backing it up so when I screw up I have something to go back on.
How the software works is there is alot of hackers that work on getting in some back door somewhere, as they get in they come out with updates. They cant gather the important information about your pass codes and email addresses as those are encrypted but they can place malicious codes that can do some weird things. So someone must stay up late and make this work. :d Better go get some Tims coffee.

Puba

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Wow I missed all of that, never had an issue all day, never had anything pop up and say anything to me....... Oh wait, I have a Mac that's why. My bad :eek:

sledderdoc

Super Senior Member
Reaction score
Yup Mac at home but Windows at work. Got that message yesterday morn but all good since then. Thanks Ron.:d:beer:

glacier mt lodge

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Website
www.glaciermountainlodge.com
when I go to chat box....nothing is there....not even my chats....

then I go to archive and this is what I get.

Fatal error: Call to a member function can_view() on a non-object in /home/snowandm/public_html/forum/mgc_cb_evo.php on line 77

Someone stole the box.........:eek::eek::rant:

Top Bottom