Snowandmud.com Jamboree 2016 -- July 8 - 10, 2016

Danthamen

Reaction score
Hi, can someone give me some information. We've never been to any rally's and thinking of trying it this year. Is this trail kid friendly, experienced kids though, my concern is the quad size. What is the trail like?

buckie

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Hi, can someone give me some information. We've never been to any rally's and thinking of trying it this year. Is this trail kid friendly, experienced kids though, my concern is the quad size. What is the trail like?
The event is definitely family friendly for sure lots of younger kids riding definitely bring them out for a fun weekend!

Sent from my SM-G920W8 using Tapatalk

Danthamen

Reaction score
Ha, new dilema. Just called the campground and they are booked solid. Where can one bush camp nearby?

buckie

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Ha, new dilema. Just called the campground and they are booked solid. Where can one bush camp nearby?
Unfortunately you have to be camped at outwest campground to participate in the event did they put you on a cancellation list? There are always people that have to cancel so a spot will open up or might be able to double up with someone depending on your rig size...TylerG puts this event on and knows all the ins and outs but he's in the bush building trails this weekend

Danthamen

Reaction score
Unfortunately you have to be camped at outwest campground to participate in the event did they put you on a cancellation list? There are always people that have to cancel so a spot will open up or might be able to double up with someone depending on your rig size...TylerG puts this event on and knows all the ins and outs but he's in the bush building trails this weekend

How should I get a hold of Tyler? Yes they did.

the_real_wild1

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Just call Outwest back and ask them to be put on the waiting list. The list probably isn't that big. Some people will also share their site with others as well.

Murminator

Timber King
Reaction score
Anyone getting excited yet???

Resized_P7118316.jpg Snow and mud campout 2009 008.jpg IMG_0740new.JPG IMG_3224.jpg

MADKAWI

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Always heard about this even but never went yet. Looks fun. I hear the sites are all booked. Is there a chance to camp on someones pad out there that is willing? And of course i'd pay my share. I'd probably just have my little 10 foot camper and pickup truck. Won't take up much more room than a large tent. No wife or kids but my Dog is always with me. Are they aloud at this event tied up? Any info would be appreciated.

TylerG

Super Mod Geek
Administrator
Reaction score
Always heard about this even but never went yet. Looks fun. I hear the sites are all booked. Is there a chance to camp on someones pad out there that is willing? And of course i'd pay my share. I'd probably just have my little 10 foot camper and pickup truck. Won't take up much more room than a large tent. No wife or kids but my Dog is always with me. Are they aloud at this event tied up? Any info would be appreciated.

I believe they had a couple of "tent sites" which you would fit on left, as of last night when we left the campground.

Dogs are allowed but must be tied up and cleaned up after.

Top Bottom