SnowandMud.com cards

GRD

Reaction score
I heard one of the sledbunny guys mentioning they were handing out cards for this site. I am down in Calgary and I tell as many riders (sled and atv) as I can. If your ever down this way, contact me and leave me some cards and I can hand a few out.

In the summer I ride in McLean Creek (Kananaskis) near Calgary. I should be able to get some more mud riders to join as well.

SLEDBUNNYRACING

Bad Bunny
Administrator
Reaction score
Website
www.sledbunnyracing.com
Mmmm McLean Creek...used to do a lot of 4 x 4 stuff out there when I was living in Calgary. Great place to play back then.

send me a private message with your address and I will arrange to have a mitt full of cards sent to you.

about your name on the site, when sledding we ride with the SIRIUS RADIO on the blue collar comedy channel and listen to your hero all the time....got to pay attention and not hit the ditch from laughing too much.

Cheers
:D :D :D
I heard one of the sledbunny guys mentioning they were handing out cards for this site. I am down in Calgary and I tell as many riders (sled and atv) as I can. If your ever down this way, contact me and leave me some cards and I can hand a few out.

In the summer I ride in McLean Creek (Kananaskis) near Calgary. I should be able to get some more mud riders to join as well.

Last edited by a moderator:

tekim

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Satellite Radio

Mmmm McLean Creek...used to do a lot of 4 x 4 stuff out there when I was living in Calgary. Great place to play back then.

send me a private message with your address and I will arrange to have a mitt full of cards sent to you.

about your name on the site, when sledding we ride with the XM on the blue collar comedy channel and listen to your hero all the time....got to pay attention and not hit the ditch from laughing too much.

Cheers

XM eh?!! Finally someone else who doesn't listen to the little doggie company.:wtg: Ever listen to O&A on 202?

tekim:D

TylerG

Super Mod Geek
Administrator
Reaction score
What channel is that sledbunnyracing? I used to listen to Mike Bullard on Laugh Attack but they pulled him, so now I need a new comedy channel!

about your name on the site, when sledding we ride with the XM on the blue collar comedy channel and listen to your hero all the time....got to pay attention and not hit the ditch from laughing too much.

Cheers

GRD

Reaction score
Thanks man..

PM'd you.

Cheers

SLEDBUNNYRACING

Bad Bunny
Administrator
Reaction score
Website
www.sledbunnyracing.com
i'm just a poor edmonton boy so i can't afford all these new gadgets....radio belongs to summitric and the channel is 103 "blue colar comedy". for me it's awesome when we are on the road.
we also do an annual "buddys" golf tourny in Kananaskis (calgary vs edmonton for the past 12 years). last year ric hooked up the system so all the radios on our campsite played one channel....great to rock on that way.

Cheers
What channel is that sledbunnyracing? I used to listen to Mike Bullard on Laugh Attack but they pulled him, so now I need a new comedy channel!

TylerG

Super Mod Geek
Administrator
Reaction score
hey tekim.......... My radio actually is sirius radio:( ..... Sorry man, you're still a minority(besides your kat)

Now, here I was all excited to listen to some good ol' redneck comedy on the way home from work today, and then you come out and tell me you've got the yankee sirius system..... I'm very disappointed in you Summitric :nono:

tekim

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Some clarification.

Now thats the second time I've heard summitric say "Bite Me". You do realize that the S&M stands for "Snow and Mud", and not whatever you think it means!!:D

Anyway, TylerG, YOU aren't listening to the little doggie crap.:wtg: Do you ever listen to O&A on 202?

TylerG

Super Mod Geek
Administrator
Reaction score
Now thats the second time I've heard summitric say "Bite Me". You do realize that the S&M stands for "Snow and Mud", and not whatever you think it means!!:D

Anyway, TylerG, YOU aren't listening to the little doggie crap.:wtg: Do you ever listen to O&A on 202?

Nope I haven't, but I guess it wouldn't hurt to check it out.

tekim

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Nope I haven't, but I guess it wouldn't hurt to check it out.

They say a lot of things that you normally wouldn't laugh out loud in public, but in the privacy of your own vehicle, its kind of funny! Not really for the feint of heart, or sensitive type. I get a real kick out of it.

tekim

SLEDBUNNYRACING

Bad Bunny
Administrator
Reaction score
Website
www.sledbunnyracing.com
summitric is a bit fixated on me wearing a dress, that combined with the "bit me" comment has me feeling a bit...uncomfortable....yep thats the word I'm looking for.
S & M, dress, bite me....Hmmmm, not sure what to say about all this. LOL
Cheers

Top Bottom