snow

Caper11

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
It snowed pretty steady today, and at times it was whiteout conditions in the Robb area all day, we got maybe 6 inches laying on the ground down there but there is nothing in edson.

Dean10

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I know its a bit too early to get excited about the snow, but if its all white, its all right. Keep those pictures coming, We love seeing those white peaks

bbtoys

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
If I am not in P.G. all day Wed. we my go up with sleds and check it out.

CR500R

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Nothing to get excited about out there. just got back from Mcbride, no new snow on the hills in the past 3 days, cool and clear. Snow is up high, barely past treeline. Forecast has snow in it, so hopefully it starts adding up sooner than later.

SLEDBUNNYRACING

Bad Bunny
Administrator
Reaction score
Website
www.sledbunnyracing.com
Still early, the snow will come.
Thanks for the report CR.

Nothing to get excited about out there. just got back from Mcbride, no new snow on the hills in the past 3 days, cool and clear. Snow is up high, barely past treeline. Forecast has snow in it, so hopefully it starts adding up sooner than later.

TravisFader

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Justa Keep doing the Snowdance!! :) Ill be there with Hashbrowns and dezmitchell Nov 11!! Crossing the fingers

Alberta Boy

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
No longer in Alberta... Moved to Toronto!

WHAT????? You aren't going to give a report like everyone else and say that there is at least 3-4' of fresh pow up top when in reality there is 4-6"? lol Some peeps get too excited!

LET IT SNOW! :beer:

dezmitchell

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Justa Keep doing the Snowdance!! :) Ill be there with Hashbrowns and dezmitchell Nov 11!! Crossing the fingers

well if theres no snow in mcbride we will go else where ....bottom line we will be sledin that weekend :beer::beer::d:d

bbtoys

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
was up to km 16 on the renshaw and no snow to there. Clouds where way down today so don't know if it snowed up top or not.

hashbrowns

Reaction score
thanks bbtoys.. keep us updated were plannin on comin nov 11 so its good to know the snow condions before commin up and there bein no snow

TravisFader

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I think i just might resort to praying here pretty soon. If no snow there were heading north boys!

Top Bottom