Snow tv shows

bbsummit1

Reaction score
I just finished watching Snow Trax and Snowmobiler TV and both were all about the trails in Ontario, what about the other provinces in Canada, every weekend that's all they yak about is out east yes once a season they do a 6 second blip on something out west but come on, there is some great riding out here also. Just my rant

tex78

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Used to be one from bc... Few years ago

For get what it was called.

Had some guiding done from Dan davidoff. It was better

from my HTC

barleyfarmer

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
It is funny when they do a 'mountain' show they look like fish out of water!I'm sure I would suck riding down east when they ride 200 miles a day!Few years back ran into some guys from Manitoba in Valemount and they said they average 180 a day!!

Wilk INStheWEST

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Super easy to ride that far in a day on that trails that they ride. Those things are so well maintained, they are always smooth. I grew up riding in Ontario, and there were some areas that we rode that actually had divided trails. Like a highway, so easy to go fast and cover a lot of ground in a day.

moyiesledhead

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Wouldn't be anybody watching them anyway. Guys out west are riding when those shows are on. Well.....except guys like me with broken sleds I guess! :eek:

LBZ

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Snowmobiler TV is on CTVSS right now on Bell and they are in Sicamous.

Top Bottom