Snow to the west!!!

maierch

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Some light snow right now in Calgary. Looks like the top of Kicking horse got some too...

Attachments

• getImage.php.jpg
    getImage.php.jpg
    15.2 KB · Views: 558

JaySimon

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Cold, and raining in Cranbrook. Here's to hoping we're getting some of that up high as well. :d :d

Mikew5j

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Nice!!! Put the deck on the truck Wednesday night. I pick up my new sled in a few hours. Yup, everything appears to be right on schedule! :beer:

sumx54

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Website
www.absoluteadventure.ca
Our 10 year old was looking for snow boots and gear last night, he almost cried when I said they were only forecasting 1cm of snow. I think his dad did shed a tear :d

No I did not shed any tears but I am sitting on the deck right now enjoying a coffee, a bright blue sky and +12 whilst researching a new ride for this season OH and did I mention I did find the rest of my Klim gear in the shed yesterday, been looking for that all year...this is a sign :) See you tonight my (first) love. :cool::cool:

magnet

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Looks like they got a good dump up there! Almost some drifting going on!

looks way better than it did on the weekend thats for sure. might actually be able to convince the wife to hit the hills this year now that she has a more than capable machine.

Top Bottom