snow show

cooper

Reaction score
When is the sled show in calgary this year .lookin for a new sled mite jump ship and get a cat tough call to make never road a polaris any help would be great thanks. what is everybody body ridin this year.

snopro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
When is the sled show in calgary this year .lookin for a new sled mite jump ship and get a cat tough call to make never road a polaris any help would be great thanks. what is everybody body ridin this year.

If it helps most people are still riding Doo's. No need to change yet.:D:beer:

cooper

Reaction score
Thanks for the info. ya MR Rs has never steered me wrong since 2004 i think ill go down next weekend see what they got.

raceu4it

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
actually there's going to be a bunch of mini shows and swap meets at the various dealers on the Oct 14/15 th weekend. just saying.

capt. crunch

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Might want to test drive a Polaris. They carve effortlessly compared to a Doo. IMO:beer::)

snopro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Don't mean to question you, god. But the new Polaris' doo carve easier then even an etec.

I will now go into hiding.

Sent from my Desire HD

You could be court martialed for that soldier. Now get back to combining and let us carry on with the more important business.:nono::nono:

underdog

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
You could be court martialed for that soldier. Now get back to combining and let us carry on with the more important business.:nono::nono:

You didn't let me finish! I was gonna say that it carves to easy for my liking.

Sent from my Desire HD

capt. crunch

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
have you been on an etec? clearly not...
I haven't been on a etec, but every single other doo i have had the "pleasure" of riding turns like a pig in the mud. I usually hand them back after about 30 seconds. No thanks...not for me.

Top Bottom