snow shovels

need help

Reaction score
I am wanting to purchase a snow shovel that attaches to a ski doo summit snowmobile. I am not sure which one will mount on the sled, can anyone help me?

Thanks

boots

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
well not sure but you should have your shovel in your back pack if you carry one

need help

Reaction score
I agree but they don't like backpacks and want one that mounts on the sled.

pistonbroke800

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
What chassis of ski doo is it for? The zx and s chassis you could rig them up to stay under the hood. Newer models i think you would be best with a tunnel bag and a two piece shovel stored inside it. Like the others said though. If you are riding in the mountains by chance keep it in a back pack.

flying frenchman

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Well get two of them, one regular avalanche shovel in your backpack and one aluminum grain shovel stapped to your tunnel so when your stuck you can get out quicker, so your buddies dont track up all that powder snow while your getting yourself unstuck.lol.:d

badmonkey

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
you can get a kit from BRP for the rev chassis to store a shovel under the hood, I put mine there when trail riding

rwjk0

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
you can get a kit from BRP for the rev chassis to store a shovel under the hood, I put mine there when trail riding

I had one under the hood of my Rev and one in my pack, best invention ever. By the time you get yourself unstrapped out of an ABS pack to find your shovel you have no desire to shovel anymore. Pop the hood and start shovelling.

BC Sno-Ghost

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I am wanting to purchase a snow shovel that attaches to a ski doo summit snowmobile. I am not sure which one will mount on the sled, can anyone help me?

Thanks

I haver the 04 REV 800. It came with the shovel mounted under the hood. Handle clips into two clips on the right side and shovel sits on a clip and two rubber grommets. I believe it's a Skidoo brand shovel. I don't see any brand name on it anywhere. It fits nice under the hood for meadow riding but goes in my back pack when in the alpine.:beer:

woody_tobius_jr

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I use the 'Sled Solutions E-Seris Mini Tunnel Bag'

Holds my extra shovel, easy to get at too.
BTW the bag is awsome :)

Top Bottom