Snow & Mud UTV Group Ride??

talkinghamster

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
anyone in the community interested in a group ride?

maybe meet up in a weekend at Brule/bruderhiem wherever and have a big group of SXS tearing it up?

i think it would be kind of cool

sled_wrangler

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Im game.... I need to get this rzr broke in ... have had it for a month and havent been out with it yet

sled_wrangler

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
2013 rzr s 800 limited the white and orange one ... i still need to get a few things for it but it will do for now lol

sled_wrangler

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
944320_10151598126095380_77694917_n.jpg

talkinghamster

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
next saturday i was planning on going up to brule lake near edson.

although i heard it may have flooded the trail in???

sled_wrangler

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Well that will prolly not work for me seeings how as I am a little short on work right now ( laid off ) but I do wanna get out sometime ... If you end up riding closer to edmonton let me know .

tiger666

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Id like to hook up with some more utv's we have 3 rzr 570's we try to ride together all the time were in bruderheim every weekend and heading up to grand cache in two weeks.We will definetly be doing brule this summer and Gregg river is a good run.

RZR101

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
next saturday i was planning on going up to brule lake near edson.

although i heard it may have flooded the trail in???

Brule is West of Hinton, great riding though. Been there a few times with the sport quad. If you head North on 40 turn left past the kicking horse camp ground turn and follow that road. It's a bit of a long haul in but shouldn't be washed out, this puts you on the north end of the dunes.

talkinghamster

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Im in anytime.

chris me and jordan from work are planning on going up this weekend. we will be there saturday / sunday maybe monday not sure yet feel free to come ride with us!

Brule is West of Hinton, great riding though. Been there a few times with the sport quad. If you head North on 40 turn left past the kicking horse camp ground turn and follow that road. It's a bit of a long haul in but shouldn't be washed out, this puts you on the north end of the dunes.

yes brule is one of my favorite areas in alberta its great in the XP you should bring it up there you will have a blast.

talkinghamster

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
80% sure i will be out in brule this weekend.

if anyone wants to come out and do some UTVing let me know.

Brule is about twenty minutes from hinton. if you need directions or help finding the place comment here or PM me.

brule is a great place to go riding if you have never been!

tiger666

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Heading up to grand cache this weekend,want to do caw ridge running two rzrs and a couple of quads anybody else heading that way or lives in that area want to join in. wouldn't hurt to ride with someone who has been up there before this is our first trip up caw ridge hope we can find some decent random camping.

Top Bottom