snow is melting

S

stripe

as the snow melts:( things tern to mud :dya baby :dwitch means it time to get the quads out and get them
ready to play mud down low and snow up high makes for some good time to be had by all
ride safe and play hard

gforce

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
oh yeah!!listen for the grizzly coming thru the trees..oh you will know:beer:

Scotty

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
as the snow melts:( things tern to mud :dya baby :dwitch means it time to get the quads out and get them
ready to play mud down low and snow up high makes for some good time to be had by all
ride safe and play hard

BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOooo... stop all this "Snow Melty" talk :nono:. Shame on you :d It's too early.... need to ride more... not ready to mothball the sleds yet.

grizzley1

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
yup ready for the camping trips,fires,long nites and lots of beer drinking.:d:d:beer::beer:

rmksledder

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
the longer i ride my sled the more i wreck on it and emptys my wallet more in the fall.... i already atarted to work on the quad putting clutch kit and ranger springs on the old sportsman ready to pull all the yamas, kawis and cant ams o cant forget the hondas :d:d:d

Thunderguy BOOSTED

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOooo... stop all this "Snow Melty" talk :nono:. Shame on you :d It's too early.... need to ride more... not ready to mothball the sleds yet.

No no no!!:nono:
Iam with Scotty!
Its just to early for the snow to melt!!

Justin:rolleyes:

Bruteskeg

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
man i cant wait till the sun comes out and melts the snow, cuas ethen you see the girls in bikinis rippin aroun on quads in creeks drinkin beer mmmmmm

Scotty

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
man i cant wait till the sun comes out and melts the snow, cuas ethen you see the girls in bikinis rippin aroun on quads in creeks drinkin beer mmmmmm

All I want to know is where do you ride? :d If you're riding with beer drinkin girls in bikinis then you know something the rest of us don't? :d:d:d

Bruteskeg

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
was at vega there last summer think i got luckey hot day out ... first time i seen that .... makes me think i should have splashed em witht the brute lol

S

stripe

Ow don't get me wrong my first Passion is snowmobiling and we still have over 11 feet so theirs still riding to be done but it is melting fast

sledderdoc

Super Senior Member
Reaction score
Yup melting fast is right, can't wait to get the blade off my quad and I've bin staring at the boat then go sit on the skidoo and have a beer! .... what to do, what to do..... mmmmm beer :beer::confused::beer:

metalmulisha

Reaction score
ha its not melting here at lest right now i woke up to find a foot of snow :d:):d:snowmobilers_wave::homer:

Top Bottom