snow is melting fast

apex man

Reaction score
is it time to put my sled away?is there any place left to ride within a few hours of Edmonton

grnboyz

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Welcome to the site!!!:clap2:
I hear revelstoke is still suppose to be good, but for around the Edmonton area, I would have to say it's time to put away the sleds and dust off the quads, which is all good, because I'm all ready for camping season anyways.

mxz sledhead

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
we are meeting at Tim hortons on the hy at stony plain at 8:00 sunday morning 8 of us heading up there can't miss us 4 truck loadup

flattrack

Reaction score
It might be just a tad early, I am going to keep my sled ready to go until approx. Mar.20. We almost always get a big dump here in Whitecourt in March,so I will wait a bit. :)

Red Mtn Riders

Reaction score
Done sledding in Canada already????????

We just started getting good snow in Feb. Should be good now until June:d I have a solid three months to go, and thats the way, uh-huh, I like it.

magnet

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
check out wed night rides thread. pics from the last wwekend where from about 2 hr out of edmonton. still had about 1.5ft in the morning but was going down fast. probably lost 2" over the course of the day.

Bent tunnel

Reaction score
We still have some snow along the north eastern Ontario / Quebec border but it is getting very warm and all will be lost soon. Then it is time to take out the bass boat for endless kick but fishing. I feel sorry for you guys in Alberta. That place has the fewest lakes anywhere in Canada and the worst fishing. You have too many small shallow mud bottom sloughs/ponds rather than deep Canada shield lakes.

arty

Reaction score
is it time to put my sled away?is there any place left to ride within a few hours of Edmonton

Looking for some trails around Swan Hills to ride near the end of the month. Don't want to mess up the gromed sled trails.

fat tire

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Looking for some trails around Swan Hills to ride near the end of the month. Don't want to mess up the gromed sled trails.
Theres not much left here in swan ...... it's been 10 deg C for a week now... and warm most days before that...... you could try but it's low cover my friend...... but hey if you have a quad.... why don't ya come do that everyone else is...

Top Bottom