Snow is disappearing fast >>>>> Bring on The Golf Seaon

ldog

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Anything outdoors..............but there is plenty riding yet !!!

lilduke

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
meh i like spring hard pack riding,,, you can climb anything,,go places that were unsafe or unaccesible earlier in the season,,and its the perfect time to shovel out big, back country kickers... my dad and brother went glacier riding in august about 12years ago... i hear about guys that ride all year long on the pemberton ice field... i ride my dirt bikes more in the summer time,, but its cool to beable to say that you were sledding in the middle of summer tho..

enis750

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
well i got a whopping 38 miles on the new sled this season
so yes...im ready for golf season
I picked up a membership at a club that i have been wanting to be a member at since i was 20 (now 31)
did a bag dump and have a good mix of old meets new.....CAN NOT WAIT for the season to start

heheh...i still have gas in my sled from December....thats right, DECEMBER!!!!
frick....stupid a$$ weather here blows

yes, i could try to get west once, but if i go out and something stupid happens and i hurt myself
then golf season is shot....and sorry to say but thats WAY more important to me than sledding
its the only thing i can honestly say that im "good" at and like to stay competitive at

going to try and get in more tourneys this year, as time permits as well.........did i say im stoked for the season yet??? ;)

Sweet_1

Reaction score
I am in Saskatchewan too enis, I got my sled in December and still put 900 miles on. 500 were in the same weekend tho lol
The geese are already back on the golf course here, so the season must be ready to go soon :d
Have a great Golf season and hope for next winter be a true winter with lots of snow

Top Bottom