Snow in revelstoke

Devo

Reaction score
Hey Pete - is it worth the trip out there yet...or should a guy wait another week? Where have you been unloading? Still lots of land mines? Any rain up top? Thanks for the updates.:beer:

catsass

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I wish I was only about four hours away. I would be out there every weekend:rant:

SLEDHEAD 900RMK

Reaction score
Road Keystone. Drove up to 6KM and uloaded. About 1.5 -2 feet of fresh. Good if you just want to ride.:d Bad if yoy think it should be like December or latter.:( Depends what you are thinking you need.:confused:A bad day of riding is still a better than working.:)

beatty

Reaction score
rode frisby again today skys cleared up for us. we made it the dildos in the back and dropped down to the trees with the foot of more fresh from yesterday and having been nobody back there i was playing in 3 to 4ft of fresh. but everywhere was a riot. closure to the cabin the more tracks!

venom

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
rode frisby again today skys cleared up for us. we made it the dildos in the back and dropped down to the trees with the foot of more fresh from yesterday and having been nobody back there i was playing in 3 to 4ft of fresh. but everywhere was a riot. closure to the cabin the more tracks!

good news,thanks for the report.

heading down on the 28th,planning on riding boulder,frisby and maybe keystone.how high is the snow line,should i haul the 4 place or should we load the sled decks.
thanks

CUSO

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
good news,thanks for the report.

heading down on the 28th,planning on riding boulder,frisby and maybe keystone.how high is the snow line,should i haul the 4 place or should we load the sled decks.
thanks

Bring chains LOL last year the road was pretty icy, this truck slid backwards, and jacknifed his trailer and luckily it wedged between 2 trees. It woulda been pretty ugly and would have ruined a lot of people's days if it weren't for the trees and Modsledr's chains.

YouTube - Bring Chains... LOL

beatty

Reaction score
thanks

at frisby i unloaded at 2.5 3 km mark at the big open pit with my deck rode is not bad. little slick. but about 7 enclosed at the bottom of glacier house and some all the wat at 2 and 3 kms. snow might be even down further if it snows again.

krazy ken

Reaction score
Snow didn't get any better. Left Glaicer House this morning, no snow on trail up and only about 2" at cabins. Loaded sleds up and come home. Snow had settled and no new snow in forecast. Have to wait a couple weeks for better conditions again. May groom trail at Frisby this week to smooth out the woopies.

Top Bottom