Snow Claw. Has anyone tried them?

takethebounce

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
That is some pretty soft snow they are using it with.

I would much rather have the BCA D2 Dozer if I am trying to save someones life or for the odd chance I have to get the goon spoon out to get unstuck.

RXN

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Yeah I wouldn't trust it for saving lives.
Just curious for knocking down that wall of snow to help get the sled out.

fnDan

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I think digging a sled out is much easier when the shovel has a handle. Getting down to the track would be tough with that.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

JMCX

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I think this would make a good addition to my kit.

RXN

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Well.. I ordered one. Try it out. If it sucks for digging, I guess I can play Frisbee with it.

Teth-Air

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
It's endorsed by a San Francisco newspaper??? How much blower snow do they get there?

oler1234

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Well.. I ordered one. Try it out. If it sucks for digging, I guess I can play Frisbee with it.

good decision... a lot of internet trash talking from people whom never used it.

This thing moves mass amounts of snow compared to most avy shovels. hard pack is just that, and anything softer than slush it works awesome. best lightweight and functional alternative to second shovel. buddy of mine actually clips it to the snow flap for easy access!

• Thanks
Reactions: RXN

RXN

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
good decision... a lot of internet trash talking from people whom never used it.

This thing moves mass amounts of snow compared to most avy shovels. hard pack is just that, and anything softer than slush it works awesome. best lightweight and functional alternative to second shovel. buddy of mine actually clips it to the snow flap for easy access!

Nice, thanks. Sounds like a god place to clip it to as well.
That's all I'm looking to do, move soft snow fast to get out of the stupid stuck, or creek.

Top Bottom