Snow check dates

xmsummit154

Reaction score
Hey guys just wondering what dates can a guy snow check a new doo. Start finish date and deposit required ? Does martins give extras over other dealers ?

maxwell

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Hey guys just wondering what dates can a guy snow check a new doo. Start finish date and deposit required ? Does martins give extras over other dealers ?

You can go in and give your deposit any time of the year but I think it officially starts march 5 but not 100%. 500$ required.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk -

teamdirt

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
negotiate a deal. Price isn't set in stone. Usually by first-second week of April is deadline. $500 down. Rest due when the sled arrives in fall.

NoBrakes!

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
last season Martins offered front Raptor Shock upgrade to snowchecks

T-team

"big deal"
Reaction score

I took deposits last year as early as Jan.1st... First come first serve when the sleds arrive. The earlier you put it down the sooner you get your sled. Unless you name Is Sean Maxwell... In which case you will recieve your sled after I get mine.

Culvert

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
So what is going to be new in the doo line up this yr? I'm looking for a 600 sled for the wife to ride. Will there be a 600 Freeride?

snopro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I took deposits last year as early as Jan.1st... First come first serve when the sleds arrive. The earlier you put it down the sooner you get your sled. Unless you name Is Sean Maxwell... In which case you will recieve your sled after I get mine.
Sean come and see me and you can have yours first. Trent will still be doing walk arounds when we hit 1500 km on our sleds. HaHa!

Circled-Mistake

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

Trents had my deposit since 2013 LMAO!!!!!!!!!!!

T-team

"big deal"
Reaction score
Sean come and see me and you can have yours first. Trent will still be doing walk arounds when we hit 1500 km on our sleds. HaHa!

Ill sell you the rights to Maxwell... Until then BEAT IT!

Top Bottom