Snow Check a Freeride or Summit X

ferniesnow

I'm doo-ing it!
Reaction score
Well I was going to snow check with martins hoping to get their raptor shock upgrade but I was told I'm not eligible for the shocks because I'm not from the edmonton area. So just a heads up if you were looking to get the raptors if your not from edmonton. Good promotion for those that live there!

Now that's a different twist.......didn't hear that before!

A little further south is a great little shop!

Last edited:

cnelson6

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Ya I'm thinking about Mr. R's. Im between them and a and e in brooks right now. I haven't had to many great experiences with Bow Cycle or Bow Ridge. I was hoping that Martins would be the answer for a decent dealer for myself but after I sent 4 e mails for quotes and 3 Phone call with no calls back I did not have a great first impression, Im sure they had their reasons why they couldn't get back to me but not being eligible for the raptors was just salt in the wound for myself. Who do you recommend I talk to at Mr. Rs fernie?

ferniesnow

I'm doo-ing it!
Reaction score
Ya I'm thinking about Mr. R's. Im between them and a and e in brooks right now. I haven't had to many great experiences with Bow Cycle or Bow Ridge. I was hoping that Martins would be the answer for a decent dealer for myself but after I sent 4 e mails for quotes and 3 Phone call with no calls back I did not have a great first impression, Im sure they had their reasons why they couldn't get back to me but not being eligible for the raptors was just salt in the wound for myself. Who do you recommend I talk to at Mr. Rs fernie?

Talk to Corey or Ryan. Corey is the sales manager and Ryan is one of the owners. Both are good guys and will look after you. You can also PM snopro on here as I'm thinking he is still selling for them. Tell 'em ferniesnow sent you and you will get a really sweet deal....hahahaha

Top Bottom