snow bungee ??..does it work

over sixfoot

Reaction score
i am thinkin of buying the one with D handle...to use to pull off my sled off my trailer(no rev)_ down the ramps insead of my old back power has anybody use this product before or?? will this work for me!! any feed back! tks Leo:confused:

BIGFOOT

Reaction score
Works in the snow.... Never new anyone to use as a unloading thing..... Maybe you are on to something..... Maybe not. LOL . One would thing with all that pull & on a ramp, If you slip or disconnect etc... Look out !:twocents:

Summitric

SUPER COOL MOD & Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Website
www.bumpertobumper.ca
Can't Be Used On Straight Dead Pull Like That. Best To Use Old Ski Skins, Or Wheels To Help You Out There.... Sno-bunje's Are Awesome In The Snow..... I Know!!!

Last edited:

tekim

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
i am thinkin of buying the one with D handle...to use to pull off my sled off my trailer(no rev)_ down the ramps insead of my old back power has anybody use this product before or?? will this work for me!! any feed back! tks Leo:confused:

I don't think they are designed to be used for a straight dead pull like that. You stretch the pi$$ out of them then use the sled power to assist in freeing the stuck sled. If your sled doesn't have reverse, then it's no better that a rope, except you have to stretch it out.

tekim:D

Quagmire

Senior Sunburnt Member
Reaction score
They are a must on the hill. I pulled out Catmando 4 times last year with Ron's bungee.
Steve

catmando

Super Moderator
Reaction score
They are a must on the hill. I pulled out Catmando 4 times last year with Ron's bungee.
Steve

And as soon as I got home I went and bought one LOL!But I would not recomend it for unloading.
Thanks again Steve!
catmando!

local legend

Reaction score
I use a strap placed in one of the track windows as far as I can reach on the high side of the track.....pulls waaaay easy for getting off the deck/trailer. I also built a similar device to the snow bungie but used tape webbing and carabiners......that is the only way to do it if you have room for two sleds.....and towing is a dream.

catmando

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Strap on the high side of the track,That is a great Idea as I always pull them off backwards.Surprised that hasnt been mentioned before!
Will give it a go!
catmando!

local legend

Reaction score
just remember not to give it the big heave ho right before the ramp, sending the strap around into the hyfax......don't ask me how I know:cool:

Ancient Sledder

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I have cheated by removing my hood and pulling on the secondary clutch. You would be surprised how easy it will go backwards.

Deasoninc

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I picked up a snow bungi at cycle works west ( that was where I found the best deal) and have since made a believer out of several of my buddies. It is a great product.

Zar

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I picked up a snow bungi at cycle works west ( that was where I found the best deal) and have since made a believer out of several of my buddies. It is a great product.
I was in Cycle Works south and I noticed they have them there as well:d

Summitric

SUPER COOL MOD & Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Website
www.bumpertobumper.ca
Woodies has a permanent mounted one on the back of his turbo nytro..... Pulls uphill sleds out like a dream, as he slowly pulls you out pointed dowhill.......... Maybe he'll post a pic or two of it? I'll try and find one in action to post here tonite.... I have the handpull type, but think i'll look for the sled to sled one.....

Top Bottom