Snow boots

northstar23

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Anyone have the HMK highmark boots, just wondering how they are and what people think of them.

glengine

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I dont have the HMK's but i do have the KLIM adredaline gtx boots and absolutely love them.. They are very comfortable and have a really nice narrow sole so they fit on the running boards very nicely. just my thoughts.

TomKat72

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I have the white HMK Pro boots (two seasons now). These are by far the best boot I have ever used to date! At first they are pretty stiff but they have since then loosened-up and are very comfortable now. The only thing I'd do different is that I'd buy the ones with the BOA lace system. My wife has them on hers and all I can say is "easy". I hope this helps!

JoHNI_T

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
second season for me with my Pro LE in white and love em, they are stiffer but thats what I perfer, dry warm and tough, and very lightweight, liners come out and dry easy,
get some

Shawn

snotterite

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Winter rideing we use Klim's Adn.
Spring and Fall I use Irish Setter hunting boots....water proof to just under my knees, and even if I go deeper water doesn't get in....them creek crossings can be brutal.

JoHNI_T

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Winter rideing we use Klim's Adn.
Spring and Fall I use Irish Setter hunting boots....water proof to just under my knees, and even if I go deeper water doesn't get in....them creek crossings can be brutal.

what creeks?

Attachments

• June 15 116 (Large).jpg
    June 15 116 (Large).jpg
    49.6 KB · Views: 28

JoHNI_T

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
JT...where the hell were you going anyway? Thats a 1 way Creek

do ya want the rest of the pics??
I have aleways wanted to skip across the water and this 200 footer looked good until I started hitting bottom and on the fourth dip clutch got wet and I sank just before the exit, but I shut er down before taking on water

looked good but after further discussion some say the porting on the track makes it very tough

Top Bottom