Snow Bike for sale

ducati

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Decided to make the switch this year from a sled but I guess after 23 years riding sleds I just didn't feel this was for me. Will be selling to buy a new 16 Axys or M8000. Price is at exactly what I have into it and is very fair compared to what else is out there. The bike is completely done and runs great on the snow.

2014 KTM 450SXF Timbersled ST on Kijiji 2014 KTM 450SXF Timbersled ST | snowmobiles | Calgary | Kijiji

the_real_wild1

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Cant afford it now anyways, but what about them don't you like? I have been tossing the idea of getting one at some point instead of the sled.

ducati

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
For me it was mostly that the upsides to the snowbike (sidehills, trees, weight) just did not outweigh the downsides and i feel that it will hold me back from really enjoying the mountains. I could definitely see how riding with a group of snowbikes would be fun but the rest of my group are on sleds and the lack of straight up climbing would just hold me back.

Don't get me wrong, these things are a riot in the trees and sidehill like nothing else out there but after 23 years of riding sleds my mind just can't wrap around the change.

SnoFro

Reaction score
If you don't sell before December 27 to the January 4 come with me to take it out for one last rip. I'm off work the Dec. 27 to Jan. 4 and the wife and kids will be in Vancouver.

ducati

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
If you don't sell before December 27 to the January 4 come with me to take it out for one last rip. I'm off work the Dec. 27 to Jan. 4 and the wife and kids will be in Vancouver.

Thanks for the invite, don't think i will be riding it again anytime soon as i wouldn't want to break anything and have to spend more money on it.

Top Bottom