Snow at Porcupine Plain

Newfie1

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I'm hearing good things about this area for snow can anyone confirm this please? looking fo a place to go this coming weekend.
Or do i have to go that far north for the same snow?

Thanks
Newfie1

Last edited:

sk800

Reaction score
I'm hearing good things about this area for snow can anyone confirm this please? looking fo a place to go this coming weekend.
Or do i have to go that far north for the same snow?

Thanks
Newfie1

The snow is unreal up there. I have been up there 2 out of the last 3 weekends and have found a pile of untouched powder. There is great snow at Greenwater but more north of Chelan and Porcupine.

Newfie1

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
If a guy was to do a round trip from Endeavour to Porcupine Plains How long of a ride would that be?

Newfie1

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Hey SK800 R U going this weekend? A few friends and I are coming up that way but don't know the area maybe we could hook up.

sk800

Reaction score
Hey SK800 R U going this weekend? A few friends and I are coming up that way but don't know the area maybe we could hook up.

There is a good chance that I will be heading up there this weekend. I will know more by Thursday. Ya, I could show you guys around a bit. Where would you be staying up there? I have a cabin at Greenwater and would be leaving from there. The maps on the sask snowmobile site are really good, so I would print them off. The best snow I found is between Chelan and Mistatim. There is a grromed trail that you can follow and there is a pile of play areas off of the trail.

Newfie1

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
We are not confirmed yet cause if the mountians get some snow we will be going that way. But if not thinking of staying in Porcupine Plain. How are the hotels in that area. Any recommendations.

Longhorn

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Website
www.longhornenergy.ca
We are not confirmed yet cause if the mountians get some snow we will be going that way. But if not thinking of staying in Porcupine Plain. How are the hotels in that area. Any recommendations.

I hope the mountains get snow, but it doesnt look like it...your old 6 was out there last weekend, and wants to go back this weekend as well, but man some snow would be nice! :eek:

Newfie1

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Great i hope you have the same good luck I had with it. Maybe we can hook up for a weekend in the mountians if we get some snow.

Longhorn

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Website
www.longhornenergy.ca
Great i hope you have the same good luck I had with it. Maybe we can hook up for a weekend in the mountians if we get some snow.

Had some issues with the front shocks, but wanted to re-valve for the kid anyway, but the rest seems great. My daughter loves it! We ride with some other kids though and they wont touch it...too snappy for them LOL

It will definitly put the M7 to shame, it is real fun to ride.

A trip sounds great, just keep waiting for all this snow we were supposed to be getting.

Top Bottom