Snow and Mud Webserver

Summitric

SUPER COOL MOD & Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Website
www.bumpertobumper.ca
Re: Webserver Done

We are on the new server -HICCUP- and as far as I can see -GLITCH- its way faster. What do you -BURP- think?

Also there may -VOIDS- be some errors, I found -SPACE- one allready, please let me -QUOTE- know.

Thanks, -GLITCH-

HEY RON: CHECK YOUR -COMMA- MESSAGE ... THIS IS HOW IT CAME OUT ... SOMETHING -GLITCH- MIGHT BE FUNNY HERE -ERROR- , WHAT DOO YOU THINK ?L;JASDILJL;IHJ;RL;IHJB;IZNJHP[0U2RLKJBP0
A[L LOL, LOL, LMAO

Glasser

Reaction score
Re: Webserver Done

Ron - it works great. A lot faster and no quirks yet. Thanks for the good work.

Summiteer

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Current Server is:

AMD Athlon(tm) 64 4200+ 2.2 GHz Dual Core Processor
2-120GB Sata Drive
2048MB DDR 400 Memory
Centos 4

The new one is:

Single Opteron Dual Core
2-Western Digital 160 Sata Drives

4096MB DDR 400 Memory
cpanel/whm

So it has a mush faster CPU, larger drives and 2 times the memoy

Now there now preparing the computer, they will be installing either tommorow or friday early in the morning.

Server4 specs

Firefly

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Great upgrade Ron, I am however have trouble uploading some pics. It keeps saying incorrect file size? but the Jpeg is only 37KB. Maybe i'm doing something wrong.

rknight111

Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
Website
www.snowandmud.com
Great upgrade Ron, I am however have trouble uploading some pics. It keeps saying incorrect file size? but the Jpeg is only 37KB. Maybe i'm doing something wrong.
That should of been fixed by now, there was a image software package that was not reloaded on the transfer.

Also the video section needs some work I discovered, I will look into this tommorow probably just a server setting or a software package that is not loaded. Any other errors??

glengine

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Hey ron have you ever thought about tryin to put on a sled show & shine comp type of thing at the sled show in the fall??

rknight111

Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
Website
www.snowandmud.com
I think the site is much faster and works alot better since the server transfer. However the video gallery is experiencing alot of issues that I cannot seem to fix. I decided to upgrade to the newer version which is not compadable with the original version. This should be up and running in the next few days.

GRD

Reaction score
I think the site is much faster and works alot better since the server transfer. However the video gallery is experiencing alot of issues that I cannot seem to fix. I decided to upgrade to the newer version which is not compadable with the original version. This should be up and running in the next few days.

I noticed that the site is a lot faster now at home.

Top Bottom