Snow and Mud... & Sand???

the Champ

Reaction score
Well, I just got home from my vacation in Egypt on Tuesday, and I have to say it was quite the experience. WHAT A CULTURE SHOCK! I stayed at my buddy's dad's place in Cairo and the world over there is a different one ( you should see how they drive...pretty scary). Went to the great pyramids and the sphinx one day, and the Great Pyramid is a hell-of-a-lot bigger than it looks in a picture in a book. All in all it was a great experience and one that I would probably do again. It's good to be home back in Canada though!

GRD

Reaction score
Sounds like a good trip.... How long were you gone?

NosRX1

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Right on sounds like you had a good time!:D I worked over in that part of the worl for a year, You notice that the horn on the cars is used for passing...lol and just about everything else!!

the Champ

Reaction score
Right on sounds like you had a good time!:D I worked over in that part of the worl for a year, You notice that the horn on the cars is used for passing...lol and just about everything else!!

Yeah the Egyptians are pretty good at using their horns...and it's not followed by a middle finger like it would be with most drivers in Canada!

Top Bottom