Snow and Mud Members and Mods

storm1972

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Would just like to take a moment to say thank you to all for the numerous inbox messages the last while, and all the get well wishes, they mean alot to me, I havent had the pleasure of meeting all of you as of yet, but it is on my list of things id like to make happen one of these days.
To the moderators of the site (you all know whio you are), id also like to say thank you, for all your hard work in keeping things cool, and for the numerous laughs you guys all give me, hands down this is simply the best toy sight on the web, without your guys hard work this place wouldnt be what it is today, i havent been here a very long time but have been lucky enough to become friends with most of you. To the Red Deer suds and buds gang, well screw you all , lmao ..........just kidding guys/girls , you guys are almost like family to me now, and I personally couldnt ask for a better bunch of friends to ride with, joke with, and camping with ya just seems to get better and better every time we go.
Hats off to all of ya :beer::beer: Bob

storm1972

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Still drugged up and having a touching moment???

Well Bob thank you back we cannot have a site without contributing members....even the bad ones to stir it up a bit
yeah still drugged up lol, but meant very word of it, was meaning to post this some time ago, but just alot on my plate right now, not really a touching moment Murm, the people on this site are for the most part great folks, and the mods, well you guys dont get enough credit, where credit is due :)
Plus someone decided on a rehab schedule for me lol, im to post as much as i can the next while sno wants me to hit 2500 for some reason lol, and this seemed like the right time to make such a post

zeebs

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
yeah still drugged up lol, but meant very word of it, was meaning to post this some time ago, but just alot on my plate right now, not really a touching moment Murm, the people on this site are for the most part great folks, and the mods, well you guys dont get enough credit, where credit is due :)
Plus someone decided on a rehab schedule for me lol, im to post as much as i can the next while sno wants me to hit 2500 for some reason lol, and this seemed like the right time to make such a post

If you were a true post whore you woulda split that up into a minimum of 9 post! Come on storm, get practicing! :beer: :D

Sent while not working too hard

Mike270412

Golden Boy
Reaction score
Pretty sure Murm's idea of a "touching moment" wasn't what YOU were thinking.

storm1972

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
If you were a true post whore you woulda split that up into a minimum of 9 post! Come on storm, get practicing! :beer: :D

Sent while not working too hard
i really should have zeebs lol, but couldnt think clearly last night :)

storm1972

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I am going to go touch Bob this morning and blame murm.....bahhhhhh
umm ermm pass bahahahaha , will do the coffee thing for sure though if your up for it

arff

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
umm ermm pass bahahahaha , will do the coffee thing for sure though if your up for it

I have a meeting at 8. Then will be on the way. What kind of coffee do you want?

ferniesnow

I'm doo-ing it!
Reaction score
Everyday will get better, the post whores will continue, and the suds buds will always be around. Get better quickly or as quickly as the Maker will allow and get back in the saddle.

Your S&M buds will be there!

storm1972

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Everyday will get better, the post whores will continue, and the suds buds will always be around. Get better quickly or as quickly as the Maker will allow and get back in the saddle.

Your S&M buds will be there!
Oh for sure Fernie, I'm on the mend now, not sick like I was all night, but still bleeding pretty good, went to emerg this morning , and a couple staples had let go so they fixed that all up and rebandaged everything, too much stairs I guess last night. Arff came for a visit today an went for coffee , so that was pretty awesome, had a great visit.:)

ferniesnow

I'm doo-ing it!
Reaction score
Gotta watch those firemen Bob as they will pull your hose and ring the bell. I mean they are known for pulling hoses and ringing bells/sirens....so be careful.

Follow the recoup schedule the Doc gave you as while we are reaching the golden years we don't heal like we used to!

storm1972

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Gotta watch those firemen Bob as they will pull your hose and ring the bell. I mean they are known for pulling hoses and ringing bells/sirens....so be careful.

Follow the recoup schedule the Doc gave you as while we are reaching the golden years we don't heal like we used to!
bahahahahj golden years comon im not that old yet lol, although feel like it the last 2 days

Top Bottom