Snow and Mud apparel... sorta sucks... lol.

whole_control

Reaction score
Website
www.apexautomationltd.com
OK OK... Dont get me wrong here... but the clothing they are making that pretty well advertises for them sorta sucks. Now if I was in charge of marketing for this website... I would change the entire line up.

so much potential with the name....

SNOW and MUD = S'n'M

time to get serious about the apparel... perhaps a logo needs to be designed and some sled sayings... "Will sled for food", etc. If I sat down for an hour or two I could probably come up with a half dozen ideas better then just a name on a sleeve and front and back.

People are proud sledders we wanna be noticed time to kick it up a notch...

If you want ideas put me in charge of the clothing line and we will have t-shirts, hoodies, stickers, hats with a design. big money in clothing. potentially a business on its own... look at "slednecks" not bad... snow and mud could be next...

anyways... Thats all I had... I was disappointed that there wasn't anything cool... I could tell there is a generation gap.... lol...

all in good fun; huge fan,
T:rant:

bhowes

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
guess we are just old and stogie and stuck in our ways LOL not a big fan of backwards hats and pants down below my butt cheeks but post up some ideas we can always have look :d:beer::beer::beer::beer:

goodngrubby

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
guess we are just old and stogie and stuck in our ways LOL not a big fan of backwards hats and pants down below my butt cheeks but post up some ideas we can always have look :d:beer::beer::beer::beer:

...lookin' like a fool with your pants on the ground!!

catmando

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Break open your wallet budd,,,,,,,,,,,were listenen and money talks!
catmando!
Cant wait for Rons reaction to this one!

Puba

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Hmmmmmm, ooops wrong thread my bad :eek:.

plio7

GBCA Member
Reaction score
i wont say the apparel sucks and i mean no offence by this post.....but i will agree....i think much more could be done in the way of variety in regards to the clothing.....even different color choices. maybe even a logo contest, or something to get the people idea's and opinions wouldn't be a bad idea.

I'm not criticizing, in any way shape or form, i know running this place is a full time job in itself.......and we all apreciate it very much...... but might not be a bad idea to explore the idea's out there in the way of products and get some consumer feed back.

i also dont think that this is a matter of wanting backwards hats or pants hangin down.......just his honest opinion, and possibly a valid point

i know this takes time and effort but in the long run might be worth it.

cheers....:beer:

Polarblu

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
LOL, wow i hate to say i kinda agree!! But not that it sucks but it sure leaves allot on the table as far as current swag that it is sharing the market with.

We all know this site rocks!!! The swag however is boring. Charge a bit more and put something current and cool on it!! Lets the peeps flood you with crappy, i mean awsome ideas!!!

Polar

Puba

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
The biggest thing is to control the brand..... You don't want to see the brand on just any old item under the sun should someone decide to venture forth.

5 or 6 styles of hats in 4 different colors.

Same with Tee shirts and hoodies.

I for one would love to spend some coin on nice apparel that I am BRAND LOYAL TOOO.

plio7

GBCA Member
Reaction score
agreed, mainly for me some diff colors, different sizes/ placements of logo's ect. i'm not meaning to venture into a complete clothing line but a little more variety never hurts

The biggest thing is to control the brand..... You don't want to see the brand on just any old item under the sun should someone decide to venture forth.

I for one would love to spend some coin on nice apparel that I am BRAND LOYAL TOOO.

funtimes

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

agreed, mainly for me some diff colors, different sizes/ placements of logo's ect. i'm not meaning to venture into a complete clothing line but a little more variety never hurts

I agree with both of you. A litttle more options in apperal and swag would be good...

rknight111

Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
Website
www.snowandmud.com
Just to inform you firstly we've hired a graphic artist/apparel company that will be doing a bunch of new graphics and clothing lines. These are the same guys who do WOT clothing. But I have alot of current apparel to sell.
The graphic artist, bombgarden will be upgrading the site graphics as well. This all wont take place till around September and the clothing will be released for the 2010 Snowmobile Shows.

ZRrrr

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Only part that I never like is the ".com" part. So much of that everwhere. I get it....you probably have a website....doesn't everyone. I don't think the ".com" is needed on much anymore these days.

Just an opinion.

Puba

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Bring all of your original line up to the camp out, since it's going to change peeps should be buying the vintage collector stuff, especially guys like Sum and Catmado and Sledderglen and Bogger and Sledbunnyracing. That may help speed up your launch date, just sayin.

Longhorn

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Website
www.longhornenergy.ca
Only part that I never like is the ".com" part. So much of that everwhere. I get it....you probably have a website....doesn't everyone. I don't think the ".com" is needed on much anymore these days.

Just an opinion.

I agree, but for an 'online' forum, this is a must...if it was a retail store, yep I am with ya!

Polarblu

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Just to inform you firstly we've hired a graphic artist/apparel company that will be doing a bunch of new graphics and clothing lines. These are the same guys who do WOT clothing. But I have alot of current apparel to sell.
The graphic artist, bombgarden will be upgrading the site graphics as well. This all wont take place till around September and the clothing will be released for the 2010 Snowmobile Shows.

We have confirmation from the top!!!! And we didnt get banned!!!!! Man this site gives me the warm and fuzzies allot!!

Great work rknight

Top Bottom