snorkel on sport quads?

Med1ogre

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Pretty much no. Unless you plan on some pretty crazy water crossings!

heyhey

Reaction score
I was considering it on mine because this time of year we get crazy rain and I don't want to fill up with water.

heyhey

Reaction score
would it be worth it to put a pvc from where I circled up through my front fender so no water goes in to my transmission(atleast I think that's what it is) because I would go just over that in water

29mwvx0.jpg

Chiebert

Reaction score
Snorkels are for your air intake. Your air intake should be located under your seat in a box? Im not 100% sure i your models in under the seat. But you will not get water in your transmission unless your tranny seals are leaking and you drive through a river that goes 3/4 the way up your atv. I wouldnt recommend you put a snorkel on your quad. The rain wont hurt it. And you probably wont be able to drive in water that is that high up anyways. I hope this helps.

heyhey

Reaction score
no water will flow in through that rubber filter thing?

flying frenchman

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Get a watercraft it easier to clean when your done playing.lol. Why would you need a snorkle on a sport qaud just keep her pinned and she will fly across water.

kbrunlees

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Sport quads and utility quads are different beasts. Yours is designed to go fast with the least amount of obstacles, while mine goes through everything but a tad slower!

heyhey

Reaction score
pretty sure whatever you have is still alot faster than my 150 haha

jay007

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I expect that our quad has a clutch set up simular to the Polaras Scrambler, which I have seen guys add flex pipe to get the vent higher up and more out of the way for water.
scrambler CVT snorkel.jpg

Top Bottom