Sno X??

Cartel

Reaction score
I have been surfin the web for any info on Snow X in Alberta (mostly lookin for Edmonton area), and have not come up with anything really. Is there something that I am missing out on?? I am looking to get involved if there is anything, I used to race MX and I want to get back into racing where ever I can. It would be intersting if we had some Hill X going on but not too many places that would be suitable to hold such an even in Edmonton Area. all I have really come up with is stuff in other provinces like ONT. If someone knows something that I don't plz fill me in that would be great.

Mike

Summiteer

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Only place I have seen snow X racing is when I went to a hillclimb at Apex Resort in about 2004 or 05. They raced at the bottom of the hill between hillclimb heats. Never even heard of a race in Alberta.

Cartel

Reaction score
Wow thanx for the quick response!! That was what I was afraid of hearing though, has anyone else got any info on this or am I SOL??

secondgearca

Reaction score
there used to be a circuit called the north star racing association, this is where blair morgan and ryan simmons got started. the circuit has since folded but if you look up bcsf or can am racing circuit out of winnipeg that should put you closer to home, if that doesnt work call dons speed parts or western rentals in provost and they should be able to point you in the right direction. good luck.

Cartel

Reaction score
Yeah I was thinkin of asking some of the guys that have been in the industry a while if they know of anything, my dad is friends with the Don, so when he's back from vacation I will have to ask him to get in touch with him and find out if he knows anything.
Thnks
Mike

Top Bottom