Slp powder pros?

Alwayswar

Reaction score
Hey guys, I Just sold my xp, and bought a new 13 pro. Before I let the Xp go I took the powder pros off (only 3 rides on skis). I did a search and didn't really find much about running these on the pro. Anyone rolling the powder pros?

R

Ryan Verrecchia

the stock skis are the best...I know only like 5 people that changed them....

Alwayswar

Reaction score
Seems like most leave the stock skis on, so I doubt they suck. I'll have to throw em on for a ride, and find out for myself. May have a set of powder pros for sale.

R

Ryan Verrecchia

It's because the Pro is so light you don't need the extra floatation and when you are sidehilling and boomdocking it will stay on top too much and actually make it harder...trust me IMO they are only good for big 4 stroke Turbos....oh also the Pro is designed to carve into the snow to make side hilling easier...

sketch96

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Everything you read in the different sled magazines rate the stock polaris skis as the best ones and that adding aftermarket skis doesnt make a whole lot of difference for the money.

E-Zmoke

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Stock skis are really good. I always used to run Simmons on all my sleds and then tried the grippers was really impressed with them. No need to change them, try them out first

d8grandpa

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Don't get the powder pros. It will make your sled feel heavy steering they have to much bite for our snow around here. They are more suited for the dry corn type snow they get in the high elavations in the US. The stock ski will work as good as any aftermarket. Better to spend cash on more fuel!

Blackzed

Reaction score
Powder pro are great for a Nose heavy sled the stock grippers are a Great ski but if you take them off I will take them off your hands

007sevens

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Stock skis are really good. I always used to run Simmons on all my sleds and then tried the grippers was really impressed with them. No need to change them, try them out first

Oh I've tried them. On the hill you won't see much of a change but on the trail and just simply turning I found Simmons to be far superior. Own two pro rmk and they both have Simmons skis. Rider preference I guess.

Top Bottom