sleds top pull behind snowmobiles

boval44

Reaction score
are there any pull behind sleds or anything of the like for snowmobiles. Is there any websights, or places within travelling distance from edmonton that may have sleds for sale

bigdog67

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
are there any pull behind sleds or anything of the like for snowmobiles. Is there any websights, or places within travelling distance from edmonton that may have sleds for sale

Not quit sure what you're asking for.Do you mean like a rescue toboggan?

NosRX1

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
There is an metal sled out at the farm, that is about 6-8 ft long, and about 18" wide with 2 metal tow arms on it I was always thinking of trying it out. I am sure the old man would sell it.:d

Summiteer

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
You looking for a skimmer? A buddy of mine has one that his wife pulls behind their RMK.

RevBlk

Reaction score
If you are looking for the old ski-boose type unit for passengers to ride in. BRP sells them. Pricey buy they are neat as they are enclosed & have doors. Cat has two different sleigh types that are towed with a fixed hitch. Great for hauling firewood, hunting etc., Up here the Northern Store (old HBC) sells Big Boggins. The local call them komaticks. About $500. They are made of fibreglass and seemed more rugged then the Cat ones. I'm sure you could find one down your way.

Inch of snow last night but its stopped now. Damm
Rev

Top Bottom