Sleds stolen!!!

Caper11

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Hey folks there were two black tss turbo t3 174 sleds stolen from Riderz in Edson this morning, they are stock looking except for the gauges mounted on the bars.
Please keep a look out for these sleds.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Last edited:

007sevens

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Phucking Pricks, We need a justice system.

I'll keep a look out but I doubt anybody will see them on a hill anywhere.

Hope you catch the Azzhole's and you can get your season back on track soon.

fredw

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Had a buddy that's got his two sleds stolen in June, they found the their this last week wen he got caught on another heist, and finnally spilled the beans about the sleds under heavy pressure.. He had left them in a government park hid at the bottom of a step hill, he said his plans were to go back their this winter and use them for himself... He is being charged over 20 breakins since June including the one done to myself

Caper11

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Interesting day, turns out stolen sleds were used to steal the new ones, towed them out of the compound after cutting the fence. Here's the interesting part the buggers figured out how to get them running without the RF keys.
I spent a few hours driving the trails with a Riderz employee hoping to find something from new tips from the public.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

pirate31red

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
they rode through my fawkin yard i wish i had known they were stolen i would have paid better attention or given chase they cut through a fence and took off to who knows where

Caper11

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
They woke me up at about 4:30 that morning in hillendale . Cody and I were out at your house today looking around. Thx for the tip.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Reactions: tjw

HotShotHarry

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Watching in Hinton. How did they get them running without the matching tethers???

jeremy

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Friday morning at like 530 am I walked right past where my sled usually sits on the deck of my mega cab. Got in my other truck and drove to the dry cleaners. My neighbor called me on the way back while I was at tim Hortons but didn't answer because I was in the drive through. Walked right past my mega cab again. Ten minutes b later my neighbor knocks on the door. Someone cut my locks and took my 14 pro rmk. Bounced it from my deck to theirs I'm assuming without a key and no tracks at the back. Wish one of them would have fallen on the ice covered deck.

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Friday morning at like 530 am I walked right past where my sled usually sits on the deck of my mega cab. Got in my other truck and drove to the dry cleaners. My neighbor called me on the way back while I was at tim Hortons but didn't answer because I was in the drive through. Walked right past my mega cab again. Ten minutes b later my neighbor knocks on the door. Someone cut my locks and took my 14 pro rmk. Bounced it from my deck to theirs I'm assuming without a key and no tracks at the back. Wish one of them would have fallen on the ice covered deck.

****ty deal, your riding the wrong sled if you can walk by and not check it out, it's not your wife, you can trade sleds in lol

iturch

Reaction score
Has anyone or does anyone run a tracking system on there toys? I was just looking at the Spot Trace for $120 and I'm thinking that it might be a good investment. At least if anything gets stolen there would be a chance of recovery and mabe get some of these azzholes off the street. Lets face it the RCMP are busy and they are not out looking for stolen toys and the only way you will get anything back is if they happen to stumble on it. If a person could show them where it is I'm sure they would go recover it.

TylerG

Super Mod Geek
Administrator
Reaction score
There is a review thread on here somewhere I did of that device with Cycle Works West last year! I'll try to dig it up.

slededjr

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I run the spot Trace on mine. It's been mounted and on for just about a year now. I like it, no battery issues, sends me text and email notifications when moved. I'm happy with it.

Top Bottom