SledPiggy What happened???

Skadi

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I know you're prolly still on the road but I just saw Cale's post on FB... What happened to you and your new turbo??!! Sooo sad to hear! Hope you AND the sled are ok!!

teeroy

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
definitely a bad deal, sled has major damage and Amy is in some discomfort. 15yr old kid came flying across the trail she was on and smashed into her. Get well soon Piggers!

teeroy

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Holy smokes that's not cool. He went right over sled taking her off too then Tee?
Amy said she went flying, sleds ended up tangled together. kid's dad tried to say it was 50/50 and wouldn't give up his insurance info at first. I think Cale convinced him that dying on the mountain was the least favorable alternative....we're all glad that Amy is okay, she is very upset her sled is smashed up. could have been a lot worse for sure

Reactions: zal

Skadi

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
ohhhh man... SOOO glad amy is just in SOME discomfort... but honestly if she has a litttle pain now it might worsen once she quits thinking about her sled and adrenaline wears off! I hope no serious injuries surface!!!

Man, I bet she is SOOOOOO bummed about her sled too.... she was sooo ready for that turbo!!

Mike270412

Golden Boy
Reaction score
Rusty;"sleds nuts and bolts, we can fix that"
Main thing is she's not hurt too bad.

He also said something about a goldfish??????

Top Bottom