Sledhead Chat Thread

Bnorth

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
There were a couple of guys selling spacers on the forum. It's quick to pull the shock out to compress it and check the condition. I doubt the springs are shot I think that thing has low km IIRC

Old-Soul

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Just over 2500km or so. Don't wanna ride it too much before I get it sorted out.

d mills

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
So my XM has some significantly sagged rear suspension after this past weekend...and as much as a like lowered vehicles I don't like lowered sleds.

I was thinking I must have blown my rear skid shock as a neighbor from back home had the same issue last year but talking to the parts dept. at turple bros they suggested I look at my torsion springs first?

I'm 225lbs w/o gear and although I'm not the lightest guy I'd like to think the sled can handle my weight.

Just for the sake of being thorough I have to ask. Sled isn’t sitting on wheelers/dolly’s is it?

ferniesnow

I'm doo-ing it!
Reaction score

Dooitorbust

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Do you find they helped?

I do find they make the rear springs more efficient. To clarify, I am 260, before gear. I ride a T3, 174 with fat kid springs set on 3. I got the heavier torsions installed before I bought the sled, so I’ve never had the chance to run stockers. I could run them on 2 now with the spacers, but I prefer the ride on 3. For the money, I think they’re worth it.

Top Bottom