Sledding... Through the eyes of a 6 year old

Mikew5j

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
So on Sunday my daughter got to do some riding around home. Firefly came over with his 7 year old son so we had 2 mini me's running around. I stuck a helmet cam on my daughter and I had no idea she was such a chatter box when she's riding. It was a day full of great memories. Priceless!

tekim

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
So on Sunday my daughter got to do some riding around home. Firefly came over with his 7 year old son so we had 2 mini me's running around. I stuck a helmet cam on my daughter and I had no idea she was such a chatter box when she's riding. It was a day full of great memories. Priceless!

That's awesome commentary at the 2:00 mark. I've heard that from the wife a few times :p

tekim :D

TPOWER

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
that is awesome, my grandson gets his first sled for xmas this year, i will have to try the go pro , that is precious. Thanks for sharing.

Mikew5j

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
That's awesome commentary at the 2:00 mark. I've heard that from the wife a few times :p

tekim :D

Yeah that was a good part. This is only a small bit. I have about a half an hour of footage and she's chatting the entire time. Absolutely priceless.

btcowboy

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Thanks for sharing, can't wait for my grandson to be old enough.

d mills

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Haha. Awesome. Couldn't help but smile!

Sent from my BlackBerry 9300 using Tapatalk

whoDEANie

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Man, was that ever cute. Thanks for sharing and starting my day off with a smile.

enis750

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
that was just awesome, thanks so much for posting!
I was going to wait until next yr to get my lil girl a mini z, but i may just have to snag one for her this year!
waaaay to cute!!!!!

Top Bottom