sledding rules

Mac1998

Reaction score
I am new to sledding and was warndering if anyone could tell me if there are any rules for sledding up logging trails? Like is passing other sledders cools? How close should you be to the guy infront of you? Are there hand signals? or anything else I should know? Thanks

dooryder

XP V.I.P. Member
Reaction score
here what i always doo, if im passing some one, i always make sure its on a straite part of the road and wide, and i always make sure the other rider is aware of me, dont want to scare the chit out of them. and i always make sure that im well enough behind that i have plenty of time to stop if the slam on the brakes, and close enough i dont lose site of them (if they are in my group) and i always make sure that when turing off a road i signal them in some way

Wingwalker

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I am new to sledding and was warndering if anyone could tell me if there are any rules for sledding up logging trails? Like is passing other sledders cools? How close should you be to the guy infront of you? Are there hand signals? or anything else I should know? Thanks

Welcome to the site

take a look at these pages

grnboyz

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Welcome to the site!!!:thumbsup2:
Put your feet up and stay awhile:av-31:
Respect the others on the trail, and do onto them how you would want to be treated. Passing is okay and has to be done at times because of different people's agendas. Most people if they know you are there, they'll flag you on, but that doesn't mean that you need to pass them and blast them with snow and ice.

PINKalicious

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

welcome to the site!

Top Bottom