Sledding lid

gdhillon

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I seem to have lost/misplaced my old helmet, it was a zoan synchrony.

I wear 509 sinister goggles what do you all recommend for a lid?

I am looking at royals online flyer right now and am leaning towards the hjc csmx-2 or the torque or torque recoil. Or maybe even the 509 tactical.

ferniesnow

I'm doo-ing it!
Reaction score
I seem to have lost/misplaced my old helmet, it was a zoan synchrony.

I wear 509 sinister goggles what do you all recommend for a lid?

I am looking at royals online flyer right now and am leaning towards the hjc csmx-2 or the torque or torque recoil. Or maybe even the 509 tactical.

The 509 goggle work well with the 509 helmet. Great fit and no open spots to get frozen.

gdhillon

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
The 509 goggle work well with the 509 helmet. Great fit and no open spots to get frozen.
Okay thanks for the input. That does make most sense, they have the carbon fibre one to but its 600 bones or something crazy like that

ducati

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Troy Lee Air is my helmet of choice, works well with Sinisters.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

MOMMA

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
In my opinion, you need to try a helmet on with your goggles to ensure a good fit. Every one is different, with different facial features, and head shape.

Nuge

Reaction score
I run the 509 goggles and helmet! fit awesome together, no cold spots. the carbon is pricey ,(think i paid $500?)but worth it IMO, plus the magnetic buckle is nice when wearing thicker gloves !

NoBrakes!

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I have the Klim F4 and have loved it. I was impressed with the new TOBE they had at the show. very light and small in size. A friend liked the motorfist that came out last season.

jhurkot

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I really like airoh. They are super light and don't put as much stress on my neck. Oakley airbrake goggles fit them perfect (Thanks jorli!).

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Chump

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Just picked up an airoh aviator. Been using it for downhill mtbing and going to be my sled helmet as well. So far seems great!

gdhillon

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I tried on klim,509 and fxr. The fxr felt best and according to the parts lady it offers more cushion. I also got a pair of those new 509 goggles that have the lense that flips up, I forgot what they're called but they look like aviators

Top Bottom