Sledding in Valemount on Dec 20

tfitz

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Hey guys was up in Valemount from Dec 17 till 20 rode on the 18 in Blue then did the avalanche course in Clemina on the 19 (Great course from Zactracs strongly recomend) then rode Westridge on the 20, snow was good in Blue and Westridge. This was my first trip up on my new Turbo Nytro from Slave Lake Yamaha, it was a blast to ride, the guys at SLY now how to make a customer happy:beer::) Attached are some pics from Westridge, and I will add more from Blue later

Attachments

• 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    36.2 KB · Views: 63
  • 2.jpg
    2.jpg
    41.2 KB · Views: 52
  • 6.jpg
    6.jpg
    22.6 KB · Views: 54
  • 5.jpg
    5.jpg
    22.3 KB · Views: 59

NosRX1

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Looks like there is still some good snow there!...thanks for the pictures.:d

lexy

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Hey guys was up in Valemount from Dec 17 till 20 rode on the 18 in Blue then did the avalanche course in Clemina on the 19 (Great course from Zactracs strongly recomend) then rode Westridge on the 20, snow was good in Blue and Westridge. This was my first trip up on my new Turbo Nytro from Slave Lake Yamaha, it was a blast to ride, the guys at SLY now how to make a customer happy:beer::) Attached are some pics from Westridge, and I will add more from Blue later

You where in Blue and you didn't stop in and say Hi......WTF......:d:d

See ya tomorrow.....lol

tfitz

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
You where in Blue and you didn't stop in and say Hi......WTF......:d:d

See ya tomorrow.....lol

The Problem is if I would have stopped I never would have left !!!!!! And the guys I was riding with would not have been happy

Top Bottom