sledding hard on your skin...

PINKalicious

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
yes i posted this yesterday and some things got lost, no big just will re post.
i wanted to know if any of you have a favorite moisturizer/SPF you use when sledding post it here and why you like it! i find my eyes/eye area that is mainly exposed get really dry...so lets hear what you like!

dezmitchell

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
OMG i cant belive im posting here.......

Go to the body shop and get there hemp hand protector its in a like a tin tube.

Go to the kingsway one and deal with Sara tell her dez sent ya ....No im not a stalker shes my girlfriend tell her you want a deal lol but this stuff rocks. She got me using it.

jeepchic

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I usually use just anything but this year I am trying an Avon Anew product for this kind of thing so I will keep you posted as I am excited to try it...

I have a friend that uses that hemp stuff from the body shop shes a nurse also and we wash our hands often they dry and crack constantly...this hemp stuff does really work for real bad weathered skin.

Bring on the damn snow now!!!!

PINKalicious

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
thanks both of you!
dez i know your a stalker lol just kidding i will go talk to her for sure.
JC keep me posted...i used to sell avon but never used the anew line lol

white6

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
the hemp lotion (not sure where from) works amazing on dry skin, cracked skin. the stuff i use comes in a clear bottle, whiteish cream, black top..hemp leaf w/ word HEMP on the front. my aunts a private hair dresser and sells it, ill see if she can tell me more whole-sale.. some hair salons carry it i would imagine

blastoff

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Joey could get the BC version of Hemp I heard they have allot there, you can try Aveeno with natural colloidal oatmeal. Thats what the bottle shows.

skidoogirl

Reaction score
I LOVE Mary Kay's Intense Moisturizing Cream, thick pink cream that comes in a clear jar. It's thick so takes a few minutes to absorb, but is amazing for wind burn and also helps sunburns heal quickly. I have super sensitive skin, and this works well for every problem. It seems heavy, but it absorbs nicely and isn't greasy. Often when sledding I'll take Mary Kay's Extra Emollient Night Cream, it helps prevent windburn in the first place. With my crazy sensitive skin I've found Mary Kay is about the only brand that doesn't irritate it. I'm really allergic to Clinique, and many others.

scotts

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
OMG i cant belive im posting here.......

Go to the body shop and get there hemp hand protector its in a like a tin tube.

Go to the kingsway one and deal with Sara tell her dez sent ya ....No im not a stalker shes my girlfriend tell her you want a deal lol but this stuff rocks. She got me using it.

"It puts the lotion on it's skin or it gets the hose again"

scotts

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Although gifted with incredible skin,bestowed upon me from my norweigen Mother,iam not inclined to leave my dermis to nature.
loreal's Skin Genesis is my product of choice for a multi layer skin strengthing lotion.
My eyes, somewhat seasoned looking require the extra attention given by Jamieson Provitamin E anti wrinkle contur cream.followed by any 35 uv protection moisturizer will give you a comfortable measure of protection from the ill affects of winter.

dezmitchell

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
loreal's Skin Genesis is my product of choice for a multi layer skin strengthing lotion.

Interesting fact for the day .....Loreal actually owns the body shop franchise.:eek:

>>>>Sara cant say i dont pay attention when shes talking <<<BROWNIE POINTS

polarice

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Although gifted with incredible skin,bestowed upon me from my norweigen Mother,iam not inclined to leave my dermis to nature.
My eyes, somewhat seasoned looking require the extra attention given by Jamieson Provitamin E anti wrinkle contur cream.followed by any 35 uv protection moisturizer will give you a comfortable measure of protection from the ill affects of winter.

now that harvest is done you have way too much time on your hands

heavy d

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Anyone else use a product called Zimms' Crack Cream, no it's not a joke, that's what it's called. I buy it at Shoppers, it is awesome for weather beaten hands....my palms crack open, as well as my knuckles and finger tips. This stuff heals them overnight

tmo1620

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Anyone else use a product called Zimms' Crack Cream, no it's not a joke, that's what it's called. I buy it at Shoppers, it is awesome for weather beaten hands....my palms crack open, as well as my knuckles and finger tips. This stuff heals them overnight

My grandmother uses that stuff, ive never heard anybody else even speak of it..... lol:d

skidoogirl

Reaction score
Actually, bag balm does make your hands soft..... I used Corona for milking cows- not the beer- the thick lanolin cream in a yellow jar. Or sometimes the balm in the green tin, can't remember what it's called.

Barton

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Actually, bag balm does make your hands soft..... I used Corona for milking cows- not the beer- the thick lanolin cream in a yellow jar. Or sometimes the balm in the green tin, can't remember what it's called.

I'm drinking Corona right now but my hands are still cracked bad from drywalling all week. That said I use Georges Cream.

Top Bottom