Sledding gear... Arrgghhh!!!

sledneck_03

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
can you develop a helmet with a ton of vents in it? i sweat like a mofo through my head. My wife says i should go to the doctor for it.

malinowski3

Reaction score
Have ridden Polaris e vent jacket and bib for a couple years now with no complaints keeps me dry and warm I also ride with Dunlop rubber boots Down below -30 here in Saskatchewan and my feet are always warm and dry

sc800

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I have been wearing klim pants for 6 years and they are great! Switch to MF stomper boots last year and love them over my Klim boots, soles are much better and do not get chewed up by running boards as well way more comfortable! Still wearing a 6 year old Spider jacket with no complaints!

Brojoe

Reaction score
Sent my KLIM pants in after I noticed they were leaking around my knees and they sent me a new pair,no charge. I had the originals since 2008.
I look like the guy who stepped out of the KLIM catalog when I am geared up.

I would like too see less badging on everything.

polaris011

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Sent my KLIM pants in after I noticed they were leaking around my knees and they sent me a new pair,no charge. I had the originals since 2008.
I look like the guy who stepped out of the KLIM catalog when I am geared up.

I would like too see less badging on everything.[/QUOTE

where did you send them i have a pair id like to send back ... just there address in magrath??

Brojoe

Reaction score
I phoned the guy first, and sent it to them. I will check at the office tomorrow to get the exact address. I shipped my old ones in June, in July he said they were leaking, and in August shipped me the new style pants. Definitely a positive experience and made me a KLIM guy
Nothing against any other brands, I am loyal to people and businesses that treat me good

dirtbiker77

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
i had full castle gear 2011 season and hated it. was soked and cold as hell. last season got klim jacked and ski-doo pants. Love the jacket but will be making the kilm or motorfist jump for pants this year due to the fact the pants blew out the entire leg 2nd ride. a$$ was soaked aswell. were warm just held in the wetness more then resisted. i have kilm gloves aswell and love em. 2 stage glove that can switch layers. will be making a stop for stompers to i think motorfist nailed it with these boots and i cant wait to try em. hope to get a good deal

yammyboy

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
wow boy u have lots to learn o.0 i just did 12 years with my ski gear :) "with over 120 days playing in the snow every year" and the only problem is the zipper blew out ! so what did i do ? i went and bought more ski gear with visible colors for avy's :) did u know that all this sled gear technology is comming from ski gear ???
I'm sure you went 12 years with the same ski gear that would be so out dated and its not like ski gear ain't warm it's just not as tough and if you think that some sled gear is heavy you should probably stick to just skiing

Last edited:

etecheaven

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Right because guys climbing and skiing mountains in white outs for weeks at a time can't possibly demand the same technical clothes that the average weekend warrior sledder does.

how many out of shape, pack a day smokin climbers and hardcore skiers do you see on the hill????? Fat guys sweat more, and you dont even need to be fat, just out of shape like me.

Sledding allows those who could never physically get there...... get there. lol Thats why we love it and thats why we need the right gear.

Bnorth

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
columbia and mountain hardware are not high end ski gear lol
Columbia isn't mountain hardware is. Unless you like to wear the severely overpriced junk like Spyder or Descente? Please don't say North Face.

posnick

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
people smoke hemp ??? wow that is news to me 0.o so can anyone tell me why these sled clothing companys and ski companys make most of there stuff black in color ???

Cracker.....I've been reading along....in many different posts.....and you have yet to say anything positive....about anything. Does life suck that much for you that everything is just grey? You seem to feel compelled to slam everyone's comments....and I'm sure you will slam this one. At the end of the day there is a lot of good products out there designed for both sledders and skiers alike. Some are better than others for staying dry and others are designed for warmth or simply for weight savings or durability. I love my motorfist gear....but It wasn't that many years ago I was wearing lower end brands like Columbia but it did the trick for me. That's my 2 cents. Back to being an observer.

Bnorth

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
people smoke hemp ??? wow that is news to me 0.o so can anyone tell me why these sled clothing companys and ski companys make most of there stuff black in color ???
Cause the queer bright ch!t goes out of style every two years. The companies love it cause you need to buy new gear so you fit in with everyone else on the green runs.

OOC ZigZag

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
i have false teeth :) i'll just hand them to ya lol oh ziggy settle down 0.o u have black gear to dont ya lol

Bummer guess I'll have to settle for ur jaw and possibly both ur hands to give all these S&Mer's a break from ur bullchit. That's right jackazz I am one of the men in black.

OOC ZigZag

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
And today's the day I finally block willy.

Haha love that thanks for the tip as I did it I couldnt help notice the above banner was Motor Fist the most breathable gear the army has ever tested. lmao

Top Bottom