Sledding equipment bag

NoBrakes!

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
RBK hockey bag with backpack style straps, telescoping handle/roller wheels. Canadian tire on sale. sits vertical so it seems to take up less space. Room to keep everything. Pants, jacket, avy bag, helmet in bag, gloves, etc...

AreWeThereYet

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I am going to stop at Can tire to have a look, the only ones here at Costco have the angled shape on one end and not fully rectangular shape

NewDooSP

Reaction score
Look under motocross section they have some really nice gear bags that's what I use have different components for everything padded helmet compartment to lined compartment for wet or muddy boots.

Sent from my HTC One M9 using Tapatalk

AreWeThereYet

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
The choice was limited for bags, so I opted for the Reebok XT pro for now,..It will do what I need and in the future if needed I will purchase a more expensive bag.

0neoldfart

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I've used a hockey bag for years - recently upgraded and bought the GRIT upright style at Cdn Tire when they were on sale for $119. Lots of storage, fits all my gear and then some. I had an OGIO gear bag about three years ago, didn't even last the season - 1 zipper failed, and stitching fell apart. (I never realized they had warranty, just got pissed off and threw it out). Unless you are a fashion diva, it doesn't much matter what your gear is in, as long at it is contained.

Last edited:
Top Bottom