Sledding Dreams

NosRX1

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I have been sitting on a rig in Louisiana now for 4weeks, avoiding watching sledding movie's and checking out this site! Both seem to make the spring, summer and fall last way to long. Well the other day a guy on the rig shows up and yes he's a sledder from Michigan, well all we walk about is sledding, then I showed him a couple sled videos from out west. Now I am here on this site again...thinking of sledding so much it's in my dreams, I see a white truck I think 3ft of fresh snow! I hope the snow pack is better this year...I didn't get in near enough riding in last year!:d

Summitric

SUPER COOL MOD & Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Website
www.bumpertobumper.ca
i have been sitting on a rig in louisiana now for 4weeks, avoiding watching sledding movie's and checking out this site! Both seem to make the spring, summer and fall last way to long. Well the other day a guy on the rig shows up and yes he's a sledder from michigan, well all we walk about is sledding, then i showed him a couple sled videos from out west. Now i am here on this site again...thinking of sledding so much it's in my dreams, i see a white truck i think 3ft of fresh snow! I hope the snow pack is better this year...i didn't get in near enough riding in last year!:d

hey...... You gonna ride with us this year, or what?? How's the food in louisiana?? I bet it's awesome, eh? WE NEVER GOT ANY RIDING IN THIS YEAR AFTER ALBERT'S DEATH EITHER... FRIGGIN' SNOWPACK!!!!

NosRX1

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
For sure Ric I am in for a ride! The job is basically a month in month out so time should work out with having a month off!:d When the next Sud's night?

Summitric

SUPER COOL MOD & Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Website
www.bumpertobumper.ca
For sure Ric I am in for a ride! The job is basically a month in month out so time should work out with having a month off!:d When the next Sud's night?

HASN'T BEEN SET-UP YET..... THINK SOME OF 'EM ARE STILL HUNG OVER FROM THE QUAD CAMPOUT GET TOGETHER A FEW WEEKS BACK!!!! LOL :d:d:d

Puba

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Shyt, sledderdoc and bogger still haven't sobered up yet......:eek:

HASN'T BEEN SET-UP YET..... THINK SOME OF 'EM ARE STILL HUNG OVER FROM THE QUAD CAMPOUT GET TOGETHER A FEW WEEKS BACK!!!! LOL :d:d:d

Top Bottom