Sledding Area at Risk

KrazyCanadian

Supporting Vendors
Reaction score
Website
krazycanadian.com
The BRC has indeed dropped the request. Both Castlegar and Rossland sled clubs have joined forces with BRC. Please read and respect the signs posted.. Lets keep this area safe and open for years to come.

cooper

Reaction score
I have to say if you read all the thread their appears to be concern from both sides.That being said an effort to inform and educate ( perhaps with sinage at dangerous areas ) should be attempted. As far as ANY closure to crown lands I must shout a loud NO!!!! This is our land also. As sledders we contribute hugh $$$$ to local economys ( at least I seem to ) and we need to let all concerned know that we do not agree with this or any closure of crown land. Time to speak up and let your voice be heard. Write to the local MLA, join a local club, attend land use meetings and speak up.Otherwise we may be looking at sled videos and woundering why we never get out anymore not even seeing the vast tracts of minor closures that have been or will be issued . Just my .02 thanks for letting me post this. Dan

HERE HERE well said.

Top Bottom