Sledderdoc & his receptionist

Bogger

Bogger of the GBCA
Reaction score
First off I's like to Thank everyone who worked so hard make the camp out possible. We camped with Mallard & Bruiser, and Sledderdoc, his receptionist and her daughter.
We went on some real cool rides, had a few minor incidents but thankfully no one was hurt, just some machines to be repaired. Sledderdoc brought his wifes quad for his receptionist to ride and his daughters dirtbike for her daughter, it's funny because I've met his wife and the fact that he brought his receptionist & her daughter surprisingly wasn't the least bit awkward.

We had a lot of fun and many laughs, Mike and his family spent a lot of time hangin out and riding with us. his daughter is scary aggressive and confident on her little 230 suzuki

Our family won the Hard-Luck award after damaging all 4 of our quads (at least once each) now I have a top end to rebuild, headlights to replace, handlebars to straighten and brakes to install. Hats off to Mallard69 for field repairing the balljoint on my foreman with a ratchet strap allowing us to drive it back to camp, as well as help with the 4 oil changes required on the moto-4before learning it needs top end work.

Awesome weekend I look forward to doing it all over again, and whether Sledderdoc chooses to bring his wife or his receptionist either is welcome any time.

I have no pictures, didn't even pull the camera out of my bag.....Mrs.Mike and Docs receptionist took all the pics.

Cheers all,

Bogger

sledderdoc

Super Senior Member
Reaction score
Yes it was a great weekend, one of the highlights of the summer for sure. Thanks to all the hardwork of the S&M team especially Tyler G who seemed to be everywhere at the same time.
Thanks Bogger, Mrs. Bogger and little B for the great time and company. Also thanks to Mallard for the showin us how its done! Mike and family it was fun to hang out for sure!
Only rolled one quad at the end ( no injuries so thats good).
Pics will follow soon wife took the camera to Calgary today!

The dance/party was awesome thanks again to all who made it happen!

Cheers Norm :beer::d:beer: ..... might actually switch to water for awhile

Mike270412

Golden Boy
Reaction score
Yes it was a great weekend, one of the highlights of the summer for sure. Thanks to all the hardwork of the S&M team especially Tyler G who seemed to be everywhere at the same time.
Thanks Bogger, Mrs. Bogger and little B for the great time and company. Also thanks to Mallard for the showin us how its done! Mike and family it was fun to hang out for sure!
Only rolled one quad at the end ( no injuries so thats good).
Pics will follow soon wife took the camera to Calgary today!

The dance/party was awesome thanks again to all who made it happen!

Cheers Norm :beer::d:beer: ..... might actually switch to water for awhile

I'll post some pics also.Just tryin to find one of Norm without a beer in his hand.:eek::eek:

Bruzer

Reaction score
We had an amazing time with all you guys. You kept the laughs coming, it just sucked the time went by so fast. Can't wait for next year. Plio...you have to come...we missed you and the missus this year. Thanks to bogger and family, sledderdoc and family and Mike and family for having everything we seemed to forget. We will be more prepared next year.
TylerG, Ron and the rest of the mods that were there...you put on a great rally, and we had a wicked good time. Thanks for all of the hard work that went into this campout.
Mallard d69 is almost walking normal after his little accident that could have been a lot worse. Unfortunately wearing a helmet doesn't protect your feet and legs. LOL.

Mike270412

Golden Boy
Reaction score
First pic kinda hard to tell,but it looks like water:eek::eek::eek:
Second pic is quite obvious he had to set beer down and use both hands for a sec.

Attachments

• Snow and Mud Camp Out July 10,11, and 12 2009 062.jpg
    Snow and Mud Camp Out July 10,11, and 12 2009 062.jpg
    107.2 KB · Views: 19
  • Snow and Mud Camp Out July 10,11, and 12 2009 071.jpg
    Snow and Mud Camp Out July 10,11, and 12 2009 071.jpg
    95.3 KB · Views: 16

sledderdoc

Super Senior Member
Reaction score
First pic kinda hard to tell,but it looks like water:eek::eek::eek:
Second pic is quite obvious he had to set beer down and use both hands for a sec.

Thanks Mike ... I new I was drinking my water .... don't want a bad rep you know! :beer::d:beer:

Top Bottom