SledBetties Movie-Official Update Thread :)

skinnybitch

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Effin good stuff Mamma!! LOL!! :Happy6: Both received 5 out of 5 stars from me!! Funny, we both used the same character for Tam!! A little something that I came up with last night, Sledpiggy you're up next!!!:d

SledMamma

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Effin good stuff Mamma!! LOL!! :Happy6: Both received 5 out of 5 stars from me!! Funny, we both used the same character for Tam!! A little something that I came up with last night, Sledpiggy you're up next!!!:d

I cant get to it... EEERGH! :rant:

SledMamma

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Try this one!! :headscratch3::)

Haha! Loved it. You know, I've never actually seen Tam- but I am guessing I must be on the right track since we both used the same character. These videos will only get better once we meet and have some funny crap to add :d

Tam- where can I get a vendor list so that I can add some name-dropping to the comic movies?

Hatchler

Reaction score
Excited to be a part of such a great project. :snowmobilers_wave: I will get some pictures posted to keep the interest going!!! Great job Tam, Brandy, Sarah, Steph and Em for all the work that has gone into this already. :cool:

jeepchic

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Here's a couple of me in Elkford 2 days ago ....keep it going and Great work gals....cant wait to see it all....

Attachments

• Close up me carving.jpg
    Close up me carving.jpg
    43.6 KB · Views: 78
  • me carving.jpg
    me carving.jpg
    36.8 KB · Views: 77

Sledpiggy

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Excited to be a part of such a great project. :snowmobilers_wave: I will get some pictures posted to keep the interest going!!! Great job Tam, Brandy, Sarah, Steph and Em for all the work that has gone into this already. :cool:

Don't forget me! :eek: LOL

Sledpiggy

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
It does a really cool flashy thingy but I guess you won't see that until it is posted up as advertising..

Top Bottom