SledBetties Movie-Official Update Thread :)

Taminator

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
So, some of you know about the women's sled vid that's in the works...some of you may not. Filming is underway and you'll start to see our ads on the forums soon ;)

We're a production team of 6 women teaming up with a couple dozen experienced women sledders as well as filming partners all over Western Canada and the USA! This will be the first all women rider and women produced video to hit the shelves and we are so excited about it we can barely contain ourselves! :woohoo1:

Meet the Production Team:
Taminator/Tamara-Producer
Sledpiggy/Amy-Business Manager/Admin and GoToGirl
Skadi/Emilie-Filming Coordinator
CoyoteGirl/Brandy-Rider Liaison
Stephy/Stephanie-Advertising and Promotion
PowderGirl/Sarah-Art and Design

If you would like to ride, film, advertise, or???...contact any of the production team - we'd love to have you onboard! :devildancing:

Thanks to all our great filming, advertising and forum partners! Without your support and involvement this would not be possible :wtg:

Last edited:

skinnybitch

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
A great big hand :clapping: to the team for all of the hard work that has been done and also as the ladies continue to work insanely hard to make this a success!!

SledMamma

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
So, some of you know about the women's sled vid that's underway...some of you may not. Filming is underway and you'll start to see our ads on the forums soon ;)

We're a production team of 6 women teaming up with a couple dozen experienced women sledders as well as filming partners all over Western Canada and the USA! This will be the first all women rider and women produced video to hit the shelves and we are so excited about it we can barely contain ourselves! :woohoo1:

Meet the Team:
Taminator/Tamara-Producer
Sledpiggy/Amy-Business Manager/Admin and GoToGirl
Skadi/Emilie-Filming Coordinator
CoyoteGirl/Brandy-Rider Liaison
Stephy/Stephanie-Advertising and Promotion
PowderGirl/Sarah-Art and Design

If you would like to ride, film, advertise, or???...contact any of the production team - we'd love to have you onboard! :devildancing:

Thanks to all our great filming, advertising and forum partners! Without your support and involvement this would not be possible :wtg:

Ridiculously excited about this and sooo proud to be involved in any way possible! Can't wait to see what you come up with and Congratulations on having the courage to undertake such a huge project :beer::beer:

Taminator

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
:bandance: Thanks so much for your support gals and glad to have you both part of it!

And what a task it is :eek: If I think about it too much it's almost scary... :fear: Good thing I strive on challenge and facing fears!

Now all we need is :snow:

Thanks to Snow and Mud for their support! :kissass:

skinnybitch

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Some pics to keep the thread going!! ;)

Attachments

• valemount09.jpg
    valemount09.jpg
    98.4 KB · Views: 285
  • checkersclimb3.jpg
    checkersclimb3.jpg
    7.5 KB · Views: 813
  • skinnybitch.jpg
    skinnybitch.jpg
    122.5 KB · Views: 279
  • groundhog100.jpg
    groundhog100.jpg
    41.2 KB · Views: 819

foxyrmk

Reaction score
Website
www.myspace.com
Nice Skinnybitch! Here are a few of me. I have more coming.... :d

Spring riding in Halfway Oregon
MeSunnyday.jpg

Another ride in Halfway Oregon
IMG_1025.jpg

Playing in a meadow
Snowmobiling068.jpg

Ladies Ride 2009
Linda7.jpg

Sledpiggy

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Nice pics Linda! How's the sled working? Did you get NOS and how do you like it? Are you coming to Revy for the LR March 6th?

foxyrmk

Reaction score
Website
www.myspace.com
Nice pics Linda! How's the sled working? Did you get NOS and how do you like it? Are you coming to Revy for the LR March 6th?

Thanks! :d She's back and ripping it up, almost running better this time around. Haven't gotten the NOS on yet, it seems someone's sled is down everytime we get to it. Doesn't look like I'll make it to the LR there in March, and I'm really bummed about it too.

Sledpiggy

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Thanks! :d She's back and ripping it up, almost running better this time around. Haven't gotten the NOS on yet, it seems someone's sled is down everytime we get to it. Doesn't look like I'll make it to the LR there in March, and I'm really bummed about it too.

Glad to hear it's running good! Let me know when your up in Revy next and we will try and meet ya! :beer:

skidoogirl

Reaction score
Don't have a lot of great pictures, the guys aren't very good at that! But here's a few! I'm really excited to be part of this film, and hoping I can get some great shots for it!

Wells1-25-10042.jpg

5-5-09031.jpg

lisa0001.jpg

Stanley1-17-09016.jpg

Taminator

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Hey sledmamma, skinnybitch...made a little something for you...I don't know how to get it to my YouTube acct yet, so this will have to do for now...I would love to continue making these for our updates :D (you did say you were up for helping any way you could) ;)

Last edited:

skinnybitch

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
LOL!!! Sweet Tam!! Funny stuff!!! :rollinglaugh: I think that I could definitely help out!! Must I follow some kind of guidelines such as length, content and characters??

Taminator

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
LOL!!! Sweet Tam!! Funny stuff!!! :rollinglaugh: I think that I could definitely help out!! Must I follow some kind of guidelines such as length, content and characters??

I just looked for some female characters that were similar looking to you guys....LOL..not really that close perhaps, but...
There's a few options of characters, would be funny to find matches for a few of the riders and do little skit things...:D
Ron did the one for S&M...I checked it out and next thing ya know I had a vid!

SledMamma

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Okay, I just peed myself! That was hilarious. We definitely have to make some of these- Sledpiggy is the next star, I'm thinking... And I'm working a nightshift tonight, so if its not too busy... PM me with any ideas...

Taminator

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
:Happy4: Too funny sledmamma- guess you had some time at work last night!

We'll have to come up with some characters for the rest of the production team...I'm sure they'd love to star in these too. ;) Some of our other forum supporters too, like cabanaboy! :eek:

Top Bottom