Sledbetties at the Edmonton Snow Show

backseatrider

Reaction score
Rhonda

If you need help for the Calgary Show, both Glen and I will be there. I live in Calgary so would be available the Friday night but Glen will only come down after work probably. We will also both have S&M shifts but can coordinate with you.:d:d

white6

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
do you have many people workin the calgary show with you? is T&T setting up their booth again or you guys promoting off of someone else? I might have that weekend off, Calgary is a long haul but its do-able lol

catmando

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Was going to wait till the video's came in but the pressure was to great LOL,was a great deal including shipping.Rhonda your new cat looks awsome and got to meet Taminator and the Arborist finally and Sledmama and Skinny bitch didnt beat me up,what a great weekend.
catmando!
Sorry Mike,had to post it LOL!

Attachments

• PA230184.jpg
    PA230184.jpg
    52.1 KB · Views: 332
  • PA220002.jpg
    PA220002.jpg
    67.9 KB · Views: 334
  • PA230073.jpg
    PA230073.jpg
    60.8 KB · Views: 331

medler

I love guns
Reaction score
Was going to wait till the video's came in but the pressure was to great LOL,was a great deal including shipping.Rhonda your new cat looks awsome and got to meet Taminator and the Arborist finally and Sledmama and Skinny bitch didnt beat me up,what a great weekend.
catmando!
Sorry Mike,had to post it LOL!

HAHA :beer:LMFAO ....i dont remember that hand being there!!!!!!!!!

Murminator

Timber King
Reaction score
All the ladies looked good made my rounds got some lovin'......even got a leg hump from the Taminator ;)

Summitric

SUPER COOL MOD & Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Website
www.bumpertobumper.ca
Here's some more of the sledbetties......... I understand the 'betties will be sharing some of the snowandmud.com booth in calgary.

1) TAMINATOR AND SKINNYBITCH
2) JEEPCHICK ON THE LEFT, HANGIN' WITH QUADTRASH668 AND SLEDDERDOC
3) AMY, ON THE RIGHT HANGIN' WITH SLEDDINGMOM

Attachments

• PA230124.jpg
    PA230124.jpg
    54.7 KB · Views: 302
  • PA230148.jpg
    PA230148.jpg
    51.7 KB · Views: 318
  • PA220015.jpg
    PA220015.jpg
    78 KB · Views: 299

skinnybitch

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Thank-you to everyone who stopped by to say hi and also to those who supported the Sledbetties and picked up some betties swag and pre-ordered their copies of “Rise”! A really big thanks to T&T Power Sports and staff for giving us some booth space this weekend. Last but definitely not least, thank-you to everyone who helped out with "bettie" (woman)power:p and also those that made sure that we everything that we needed! :thumbsup2:

Although I may need some refreshers in the future it was good to put some faces to name as we all meet so many new peeps! A great time was had by all!
:d

Last edited:

lexy

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Was great meeting all you ladies....hope to see you all this winter.....:d:beer::beer::d

Snow Bunny

Reaction score
Hello Sledbetties,

I am a behind the scenes fan of all you sledbetties and ladies that can ride period. I have read up on you all here on this horsepower honeys forum. I went to the snow show here in e town to meet you lovely ladies and unfortunately was not able to get a copy of the movie, or at least there weren't any on the table on friday evening. How can I go about ordering a copy, I would love to purchase one in hopes that I myself can learn a little something from you chicka's. I am quite new to this sport and thought the film might show me a trick or two. I bought my own sled this winter and am dying to ride it.....thanks to my fiance getting me into the sport.

Bogger

Bogger of the GBCA
Reaction score
Rhonda was busy recruiting.... I might be losing my wife and my sled the weekend of the ladies ride.....

Top Bottom