Sledbetties at the Edmonton Snow Show

jeepchic

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Hey all...I am just wondering if anyone was interested in helping me man (or should I say betty) the booth at the Edmonton Snow Show on October 22, 23 & 24. I need your full names and when you could help out so I can get you all a VIP pass for the weekend.

Friday, October 22 - 4:00pm - 10:00pm
Saturday, October 23 - 10:00am - 6:00pm
Sunday, October 24 - 11:00am - 5:00pm

Skinny and Sledmamma I know you said yes so could you PM your full names, contact number(s) and which days/times you could help out...

thanks JC (Rhonda)
:)

Last edited:

PINKalicious

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
hey girl...right now it looks like i am going to be away that weekend but if my plans change i would for sure help you!

jbb

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
cale aka pistonbroke. said he'd be free to make a special guest appearance. he's a betty isnt he? lol

catmando

Super Moderator
Reaction score
If the snow and mud booth is overpopulated I would be glad to help out,be fun to hang out with skinny and sledmama.Let me know and I would be happy to hang out with the ladies.
catmando!

lexy

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Would love to help Rhonda...but I am stuck at the Blue River booth all weekend...

shan

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
*sigh* :rolleyes: i guess if you really need some more help "betty" the booth then i will :rolleyes:

:d after talking to you last night sounds like i don't have a choice in the matter lol :d

see you then if not not sooner!!!

white6

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
wish i could.. but effin work changed my schedule sept 1st so that i'm no longer on days off for it :(

PEAK SEEKER

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
AH...MY bad......... Are you guys going to be at the saskatoon show this yearÉÉÉ ah dang not this againÉÉÉÉÉ this is crap-É

Ah I crack myself up

jeepchic

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
PeekSeeker....no I dont believe we will be at the Saskabush show...you will just have to come to Edmonton or Calgary to meet us!!!

Skinny, Outlaw, Sledmamma, Mrs. Polcat, Taminator, Powdergirl got you all in for helping throughout the weekend...you first five will have passes through T&T as that is where we are hanging our banner for the weekend!!! Thanks Terry...

Last edited:
Top Bottom