Sledbetties at the Edmonton Snow Show

jeepchic

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Rhonda

If you need help for the Calgary Show, both Glen and I will be there. I live in Calgary so would be available the Friday night but Glen will only come down after work probably. We will also both have S&M shifts but can coordinate with you.:d:d

We are in with you Snow and Mud folks for the Calgary Snow show so I think we will be helping eachother....LOL Thats great looking forward to it...

jeepchic

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
do you have many people workin the calgary show with you? is T&T setting up their booth again or you guys promoting off of someone else? I might have that weekend off, Calgary is a long haul but its do-able lol

Any help is better than no help at all..we would love to hang with you...the more the marrier!!! The Snow and Mud guys will likely love having all you beautiful gals around!!!!

When is the Calgary show?

The Calgary Show is Nov. 12 and 13th...Tam and I will be there the whole time!!:d

jeepchic

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
OMG!!!! The comments are so great....It is so nice to have such a following already of guys and gals...thank you so much to Snow and Mud for all the support...Thank you Terry and the rest of my new family at T&T Power Sports for helping make that weekend such a huge success....and for everything else the are doing...

Thank you Tamara for the great comments too and yes I am excited and love to talk about the movie and about the sport for women...Norm, Mike, Ian and Rick you are going to loose your gals to me!!!! But it will be in Elkford for the weekend and it happens to be one heck of alot cheaper!!!!

Tam, Richelle, Lara, Myself will take greeeeeaaaaat care of your gals and your machines!!! LMAO...(you boys can join the ride too if you want!!!)[/SIZE]

I am beginning to think that one of those days will be a ladies ride in Elkford and the boys can become the next edition of the orphan husbands...LMAO

Oh he!! yes ....there are 2 bars in Elkford one for the ladies that night and one for the orphans.............I mean husbands!!! LOL

Okay I will quit babbling now...just thinking!!!:d:d:d:d

tmix

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
i missed your booth at the show, where can i get a copy of your dvd? thanks!

PINKalicious

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
OMG!!!! The comments are so great....It is so nice to have such a following already of guys and gals...thank you so much to Snow and Mud for all the support...Thank you Terry and the rest of my new family at T&T Power Sports for helping make that weekend such a huge success....and for everything else the are doing...

Thank you Tamara for the great comments too and yes I am excited and love to talk about the movie and about the sport for women...Norm, Mike, Ian and Rick you are going to loose your gals to me!!!! But it will be in Elkford for the weekend and it happens to be one heck of alot cheaper!!!!

Tam, Richelle, Lara, Myself will take greeeeeaaaaat care of your gals and your machines!!! LMAO...(you boys can join the ride too if you want!!!)[/SIZE]

I am beginning to think that one of those days will be a ladies ride in Elkford and the boys can become the next edition of the orphan husbands...LMAO

Oh he!! yes ....there are 2 bars in Elkford one for the ladies that night and one for the orphans.............I mean husbands!!! LOL

Okay I will quit babbling now...just thinking!!!:d:d:d:d

Lol take good care of us lol you are too funny our orphans will need the taking care of. Hahaha

SLEDBUNNYRACING

Bad Bunny
Administrator
Reaction score
Website
www.sledbunnyracing.com
I'm a "betties" stalker ... lol

Attachments

• IMG_5010.jpg
    IMG_5010.jpg
    33.3 KB · Views: 344
  • IMG_5011.jpg
    IMG_5011.jpg
    32.7 KB · Views: 347
  • IMG_5012.jpg
    IMG_5012.jpg
    34 KB · Views: 352
  • IMG_5013.jpg
    IMG_5013.jpg
    34 KB · Views: 351
  • IMG_5014.jpg
    IMG_5014.jpg
    33.1 KB · Views: 347

jeepchic

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
i missed your booth at the show, where can i get a copy of your dvd? thanks!

You can get one at the Calgary Snow Show in November or as mentioned send me a PM and I will set you up!!!

jeepchic

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Curtis...I love your kinda stalking!!! LOL

And your so damn good looken who can stop that!!:d;)

white6

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
any idea which ladies will be at the calgary show? i'm lookin into location and accomodation at the moment, my only family is in strathmore, no friends down there so just curious as to who i can make friends w while im down there :)

Taminator

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Hey White6...I'm there and Rhonda/Jeepchic...Amy/Sledpiggy is around for a visit. Not sure who else is making that show...but will let you know asap :)
We're with Snow and Mud for this one. (Thanks Ron) :beer:

white6

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
sweet thanks tam. hope if i show up i wont be over-crowding the booth lol where's pics of your new sled from t&t?? i love the wrap they had done on JC's

jeepchic

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Well guys...between the Edmonton Show and pre orders and the Calgary Show where the Vids were available we sold almost 200 Videos so far!!! Thanks for the support...

Any dealers or anyone wanting to pick up some videos to sell in their store fronts please PM myself and I will arrange to send some or deliver some to you...

Thanks again for all the support...

Top Bottom