Sled Wrap Project

knee deep in it

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Here is my first effort, probably my last as well. I need a Robaxacet after hunching over the sled for 3 hours. If you are going to do this job, set aside lots of time and patience. Took me almost an hour to get the sled ready. Polaris may have longevity issues with their motors but they make the toughest decals going, not real easy to remove.

Go to this site - All Power Sports Graphics from snowmobile and ATV, to Jet ski and dirt bikes. Polaris and watch the video before trying this. It would be impossible without some of the tricks he shows. He provided the graphic, did a custom version of one of his regular decals for me.

The theme of the wrap is The Creation of Adam which most people know as the painting on the ceiling of the Sistene Chapel. It turned out better than I thought. Going to be a real shame when I hit my first tree.

IMG_9189.jpg IMG_9190.jpg IMG_9193.jpg IMG_9194.jpg IMG_9196.jpg

mxz sledhead

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I am also want to put a wrap on I have the wrap but to chicken to try to put it on young guy at Bander sign is putting it on me

knee deep in it

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
thanks for the kind words you guys. It really isn't an impossible job if you are happy with 95% results. If you are a perfectionist, then yuo should hire someone to do it for you.

After a coule of trips through the trees, I figure it would be hard to tell if it was professionally installed.

btw, I considered making this a trailer queen because it has a real shiny motor (Union Bay 730). My problem is when I try to take extra care of something like this, I end up wrecking it quicker. Better to ride it and not worry about the scratches. I can always buy a new wrap in a couple of years.

magnet

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
looks awesome man, like the 3:16 in it subtle yet anyone who knows it sees it. good job
wanna do mine.?lol

Top Bottom