SLED THEIFS - Lonnie Schwager and Billyjack Williams

sledhead65

Reaction score
letters were sent to them saying they were having their pics put up in sledding staging areas to "keep the peace" hope they wisen up...soon

~Rowdy~

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
letters were sent to them saying they were having their pics put up in sledding staging areas to "keep the peace" hope they wisen up...soon

Awesome! Good job man! If I saw these f&*kers at any trail head I'd have a hard time not tieing the buggers up and letting people have a shot at them. Grrrr :rant:

Snohog

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Awesome! Good job man! If I saw these f&*kers at any trail head I'd have a hard time not tieing the buggers up and letting people have a shot at them. Grrrr :rant:

as fun as that would be i dont think they would be worth a bullet. Maybe i'll just stick with my steel nuckles:rolleyes:

~Rowdy~

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
as fun as that would be i dont think they would be worth a bullet. Maybe i'll just stick with my steel nuckles:rolleyes:

Yeah...I'm not talking about a bullet :D
muhahahahahahaha!!!!!!

T-team

"big deal"
Reaction score

I heard Maxwell is challenging them both to a fight... At the same time. And its good since everyone on here looks up to Maxwell... He wont back down. Were counting on you buddy!

T-team

"big deal"
Reaction score
BLABABLA....oh sorry.....did someone say something? lol:d:beer:

Someone needs to contact the admins... Theres some wierd posts popping up.. Seems to be a bunch of jiberish in between my post and yours Snohog...

Snohog

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Someone needs to contact the admins... Theres some wierd posts popping up.. Seems to be a bunch of jiberish in between my post and yours Snohog...

i wonder if is those dam spam bots?!?!?!?! :d

T-team

"big deal"
Reaction score
i wonder if is those dam spam bots?!?!?!?! :d

Must be... Clearly the BURT REYNOLDS of sledding.... The Chuck Norris of snow and mud...... THE JUSTIN BEBIER OF VALEMOUNT.......... Would not back down from sticking up for his people.....

sledhead65

Reaction score
messages were sent to those two on FB saying you are made guys now and your pics are popping up all over the place and to stay away from sledding,... BJ responded with a schpeel about renters doing it and he wasnt inolved..and the cops are wrong.. and hes not a sledder or a mudder , but a biker..

Sounds innocent to me... sigh.......

Last edited:

T-team

"big deal"
Reaction score
messages were sent to those two on fb saying you are made guys now and your pics are popping up all over the place and to stay away from sledding,... Bj responded with a schpeel about renters doing it and he wasnt inolved..and the cops are wrong.. And hes not a sledder or a mudder , but a biker..

Sounds innocent to me... Sigh.......
fight him maxwell!

1bad1

Reaction score
Interesting,Well Billy is not club but likes to give that impression, He is just out of jail from his last theft charges.

Prior to that one he was in jail for kidnapping,If anyone can remember the little girl taken from Mcdonalds Yes that was him..

He used to operate out of a run down shop in Alix then after getting caught for stolen vehicles he moved to a shop in Penhold called yes Black Majic Auto,There they were caught with 8 stolen Harleys were they learned to use renters as cover.renting a garage on another property they pointed to renters there as being thieves,no charges laid on that one,but shortly after he was sentenced on stolen vehicles and kidnapping.

This guy will steal your sled,bike,car,tools, truck or kids all the while pleading inocent and pointing fingers.
He will steal from friends,enemys and family and is the lowest life on the planet.

magnet

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Interesting,Well Billy is not club but likes to give that impression, He is just out of jail from his last theft charges.

Prior to that one he was in jail for kidnapping,If anyone can remember the little girl taken from Mcdonalds Yes that was him..

He used to operate out of a run down shop in Alix then after getting caught for stolen vehicles he moved to a shop in Penhold called yes Black Majic Auto,There they were caught with 8 stolen Harleys were they learned to use renters as cover.renting a garage on another property they pointed to renters there as being thieves,no charges laid on that one,but shortly after he was sentenced on stolen vehicles and kidnapping.

This guy will steal your sled,bike,car,tools, truck or kids all the while pleading inocent and pointing fingers.
He will steal from friends,enemys and family and is the lowest life on the planet.

i got something he could steal from me and i wouldn't mind ,......................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................

the open end of my 7mm:eek::d:beer: just sayin

Top Bottom