sled shops in edmonton area

Canuk

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I'm new to AB and want to shop for goodies to add to my new (to me) sled.

is pure addicition still in business in edmonton?

any favourite snowmobile shops I can go check out?

sledneck48

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
My favorite is going to have to be Specialty Sleds. Some of the builds they do are just awsome.
I dont now if pure addiction is still open but there sleds are awsome too.
Mountain Magic is a good shop as well

smkngstv

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
specilaty sleds has done a lot of work for myself ,alot of close friends and family members.ken and eric are good to deal with and do quality work.they just installed a turbo on my m8 and i tested it out in revy on the weekend IT ROCKS go widowmakers:d

SHREK1

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
What are you riding , cat or doo you will want to see ken at mountain magic , quality consistant work

powrider

Reaction score
I would say absolute power. they have some incredible builds aswell. the websites abspow.com check em out they have some great parts not bad prices either.

Fallen

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I have to agree with Powrider. Absolute power and performance in St. Albert is awesome. Their shop is a little hard to find if you don't know where it is.

glengine

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Specialty sleds is a supporting vendor on here and they have alot of good stuff.. I might be a litle bias as i worked there for a couple years, now got my own shop to run out here in mcbride..

doublek

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Pure Addiction is no longer doing custom work, but are still selling parts, accessories, clothing etc.

McLuvin

Reaction score
Extreme Machines is in Sylvan Lake. Just give Dan a call at 403 748 2219 and I'm sure he'll help ya out!

intmid8or!

Problem Child
Reaction score
Hey everyone!
Thanks to everyone who stopped by the Pure Addiction booth at the sled show. Great to put a face to alot of the people we talk to but never had the chance to meet.
Although PA no longer has a full retail store, we are still going ahead and offering some of the great things we have to all.
I hope to have the site back up real soon, and will load all of our product into the online store for everyone to check out. Still the same phone number, email etc... I do try to answer all the calls I can throughout the day, and return all e-mails and calls regarding pricing and delivery.
Thanks again for the support from all here at S&M! See where we go from here.

Lionel
lionel@motorsportaddiction.com

muzbomb

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Where is Pure Addiction located?? Also the Specialty Shop where is that located?? I am going to edmonton on Tuesday.

martushev800

Reaction score
If your looking for custom engine work and custon billet parts check out Mott's Machining in St.Albert. They are right off St.Albert trail not too far from McDonalds.There number is 1780-418-5595. I took my Honda TRX450R ther and they did an awesome job on my motor. Definitly quality work.

Top Bottom