Sled Rentals

tohigh

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Does anyone know if there is a good place to rent sleds in golden?

mike, he is at the golden rim hotel on your way into town

snowpeeks rentals sorry dont have # handy google it you will find his site

Summit X

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
yeah, golden snowmobile rentals. talk to aaron and kim, they're the best.

Thunderr

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Personally I would rent from Golden Snowmobile Rentals first, then Mad Mikes 2nd and rent from the òthers if no other options. And before anyone flames away I`have had experiences with the others.

Muffet

Reaction score
Hubby and afew buddies are going up first weekend in March. 2 friends are renting from Golden Rim. What kinda problems did you have there? Should I get them to cancel and rent else where? Cheers!!!!!!!!!!

Summit X

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
golden snowmobile rentals rent out all new gear. they use all skidoos, and a lot of them (if not all by now) are xp's. they have all the other gear (i.e. avi gear, helmets) you need and will show you how to use it. and, in the shop they sell all the other equipment you'll need, just in case you've forgotten something.

Taminator

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I recommend GSR - Kim and Aaron are great to deal with and it's handy to pick up and return.
Nothing wrong with any of them, just personal preference. Friends rent from GSR and have no issues...good sleds, good gear, good people.
Hope they have something for you!

Taminator

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Hubby and afew buddies are going up first weekend in March. 2 friends are renting from Golden Rim. What kinda problems did you have there? Should I get them to cancel and rent else where? Cheers!!!!!!!!!!

Wouldn't worry too much if they already have sleds rented but for next time maybe try GSR. Some guys are known to 'gouge' you little more than others. When you live in the area and know the people behind the business, you tend to pick your favorites. Golden Snowmobile Rentals is our first preference to support. Doesn't mean the others aren't going to keep you happy though.
"Do onto others as they have done onto you" or something like that...

GSR

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Hey guys, stumbled upon this thread and was super stoked to hear the positive feedback! Thank you, we appreciate it!
See you soon!

Top Bottom